Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Sturridge has made a loan request. FUCK YOU STURRIDGE :(

http://www.independe...es-2175213.html

If there is someone to blame here, it's not Sturridge but the one who doesn't use him.

How could we blame him ? He is just thinking to his futur, we're not allowed to ruin his career... I would be sad if he leaves, but in the other hand I would be happy for him...

Ancelotti 'Sturridge also has the quality; he will have more opportunity to play for us up front at the beginning of games. He hasn't asked to go on loan but if he asked me I would say, "No way!"'

I don't believe that for one second.

Now he will play 20 minutes per games :lol:

Sturridge also has the quality; he will have more opportunity to play for us up front at the beginning of games. He hasn't asked to go on loan but if he asked me I would say, "No way!"

I'll only believe it when I see it..

Wtf? :huh:

For wanting to move and play for garbage. Fair enough he does need more playing time but like the others, patience is the answer. Wanting a loan isn't exactly gonna help us either, we have a small enough squad as it is.

For wanting to move and play for garbage. Fair enough he does need more playing time but like the others, patience is the answer. Wanting a loan isn't exactly gonna help us either, we have a small enough squad as it is.

He said nothing of the sort. That article contained no direct quotes at all. Pure speculation, the Independent is awful when it comes to football.

What has patience earned him? 3 PL starts in 1 and half year ?

He had 5 at City and he was 2 years younger..

If he did hand in a loan request it might actually put some pressure on Ancelotti to finally use him, that can't be a bad thing.

He said nothing of the sort. That article contained no direct quotes at all. Pure speculation, the Independent is awful when it comes to football.

I mean if it's true and I believe it is. I hope he can prove me wrong though. And if he did hand in a loan request Kostas, it shows he's not committed to Chelsea.

What has patience earned him? 3 PL starts in 1 and half year ?

He had 5 at City and he was 2 years younger..

If he did hand in a loan request it might actually put some pressure on Ancelotti to finally use him, that can't be a bad thing.

3 PL starts blink.gifblink.gif

Horrible numbers.

He must feel so shit seeing kalou on the pitch so much where he should be. No wonder he looks like that in the picture, can't blame him. He's not 16-18 anymore, he's 21 and needs to play. He's good and will be even better with more full games.

Said this tooooo much tho

I feel sorry for you Danni... Even against the 20th of the league you don't get a start. You must be so gutted to see those clowns Anelka and Kalou play instead of you... I just hope that your great game with the reserve will help CA to see the reality... Otherwise you better leave this club.

Post of the month :lol:

:eyebrows::lol:

Sturridge was one of the 4 players who went to applaud the away support after the game. Cech, Ashley Cole and Terry were the other 3.

%28Y%29.gif

Only 4 players ?!! Thanks to them four. Though I'm a bit surprised that Lampard hadn't done the same thing...

Only 4 players ?!! Thanks to them four. Though I'm a bit surprised that Lampard hadn't done the same thing...

Lamps and Drogba usually take part. Afraik Drogba was the one who forced some of our players to applaud when JT and Lamps were unavailable.

Dunno what happened yesterday, they may be knackered. After all this was Lampard's 4th straight game after a return from a lasting injury. A 3(soon to be 4)-month "bad moment" has stopped anything resembling rotation in our team.