robdog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC189

Just to say I really hope Conor wins tonight. Hes bet Dana White $3mill he will knock Mendes out in the 2nd. I love ambition but its gonna be a cracker of a scrap.

If Mendes manages to get Conor down early on it might get in his head and plant one of his overhead rights on his chin. But I think Conors 3" reach advantage and the kicks he throws from all angles might just get thru to him. I hope it doesnt go the 5 rounds.

What a fight. Going to be an amazing atmosphere. Vegas will be green.

And now, Its tiiiiiiiiime!

Not long now!

Bloody shame Aldo pulled out tho but Conor said he would.

As a side note and excellent interwiew with Josh Rogan. http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/9/8908277/ufc-interview-joe-rogan-drug-policy-jon-jones-ronda-rousey-anderson-silva-steroids-cheating

It looks like Conors $3mill the better off after his bet with Dana. head-bash_zpsrosoy0ro.gif

I'm glad he won but I do think that seeing there was only 3 seconds left on the clock Herb could have left it for another round.

I've not seen any reports yet but I wondered if Conor had hurt Mendes early on with that body kick? He gave him a couple of good ones which left Mendes looking out of breath.

But he did take Conor down a few times which is what everyone thought would happen. Conor did get loose and even escaped the Mendes submission attempt.

I absolutely loved Sinead Oconnor singing The Foggy Dew. Beautiful.

I've not seen any reports yet but I wondered if Conor had hurt Mendes early on with that body kick? He gave him a couple of good ones which left Mendes looking out of breath.

But he did take Conor down a few times which is what everyone thought would happen. Conor did get loose and even escaped the Mendes submission attempt.

Yes that did take a toll. Also the failed submission attempt there by Mendes help lower the gas tank. I have to give props to Conor, because he backs up what he says he is going to do. Tonight the finale for TUF 21 is on & I will love to see the action going down. Personally I enjoyed the season, but ATT got help from the refs to win the season.

Yes that did take a toll. Also the failed submission attempt there by Mendes help lower the gas tank. I have to give props to Conor, because he backs up what he says he is going to do. Tonight the finale for TUF 21 is on & I will love to see the action going down. Personally I enjoyed the season, but ATT got help from the refs to win the season.

I didnt see any of this years nor The Ultimate Fighter.

Just been watching Robbie Lawlers fight again from last night.Cant beat a toe to toe fight and if theyre both bloodied up even better. I dont know why Rory stood back and let him get his breath cause he had him. But that last punch of his nose must have knocked some bits of bone where it shouldnt have been I think. I dont like Lawler as a person but Ive grown to like him as a scrapper.

And it doesnt seem like a big punch does it? Just catchs him right. You can get kicked in the face and shrug it off or get a tap in the right place and be out like a light.

he was wobblie last night & he had to win that last round

I was watching the Gracie Breakdown & thinking about you. Here is a pretty good explanation on what happened

I have to agree w/ these dudes, McGregor has a bit of ground game to survive in the MMA World