Eden Hazard

the wes

eden hazard won POTY for Chelsea and EPL last season.

Young POTY the season before that and EPL team of the year every season so far.

EDEN is universally adored and appreciated, I have no clue where you guys get this nonsense that Eden isn't

Neither silva nor Aguero won poty and silva only has one EPL team of the season while aguero has 0..... It's complete nonsense to think that hazard is being underappreciated. Hazard scored 19 goals last season, with 6 being pks (6/8)......

Yeah and he probably earned all 8 penalties if that was a dig at him. If you get fouled in the box like he does, that is a skill and he has every right for those penalties to be included as a personal achievement as he earns majority of them. Just imagine if Suarez was the penalty taker at Liverpool. He would of had over 40 league goals and that would have been fully justified, like Hazard's pens because majroity of them he earns due to his great skill on the ball.

Yeah and he probably earned all 8 penalties if that was a dig at him. If you get fouled in the box like he does, that is a skill and he has every right for those penalties to be included as a personal achievement as he earns majority of them. Just imagine if Suarez was the penalty taker at Liverpool. He would of had over 40 league goals and that would have been fully justified, like Hazard's pens because majroity of them he earns due to his great skill on the ball.

AND?

He actually won only half the pks (3/6), not all of them. Also, he scored 7 goals technically from pks if you count the rebound header against CP, so I guess 4/7..

Point is that Hazard is well respected by his peers based on individual accolades given to him since he has played professional football...

Guys like David Silva and Aguero are not.

less productive? messi ronaldo and neymar are miles more productive. the lad needs to stop screwing up these arsenal and man city chances, if he wants a raise. for now he will have to settle for two hundred thousand pounds every 7 days.

Can't even imagine what makes you guys think that Neymar is at the same level or even higher than Hazard. Neymar is the most overrated player in this world (Except James Rodriguez of course) . Hazard is a great passer, great dribbler and a team player while Neymar is just a goal poacher nothing more but i guess these players are more recognised nowadays.

Can't even imagine what makes you guys think that Neymar is at the same level or even higher than Hazard. Neymar is the most overrated player in this world (Except James Rodriguez of course) . Hazard is a great passer, great dribbler and a team player while Neymar is just a goal poacher nothing more but i guess these players are more recognised nowadays.

"Neymar has now scored (236) and assisted (108) a combined total of 344 goals in 384 official matches #fcblive [via @champ_ian]"

Hazard has better lower body and close control dribble. I can't think of anything else Hazard is better than neymar in (MAYBE PKs?)

He's definitely more creative than Neymar as well. Eden creates a lot with his dribbles and can pick out a pass quite well.

Everything else is pretty close, apart from finishing. That's where Neymar has the clear upper hand.

AND?

He actually won only half the pks (3/6), not all of them. Also, he scored 7 goals technically from pks if you count the rebound header against CP, so I guess 4/7..

Point is that Hazard is well respected by his peers based on individual accolades given to him since he has played professional football...

Guys like David Silva and Aguero are not.

Well out of the 8 penalties he took, 5 of them he earned himself. Silva and Aguero are respected and admired amongst many. I think most people regard Aguero as the best striker in the league. If both of them stayed fit over the course of the season they would definitely receive individual accolades. That is something Hazard has managed to do. And no top 5 is not a stretch to put Hazard in. But let me guess, you probably are going to look at goals and assists to say why Hazard is not....

He's definitely more creative than Neymar as well. Eden creates a lot with his dribbles and can pick out a pass quite well.

Everything else is pretty close, apart from finishing. That's where Neymar has the clear upper hand.

Well out of the 8 penalties he took, 5 of them he earned himself. Silva and Aguero are respected and admired amongst many. I think most people regard Aguero as the best striker in the league. If both of them stayed fit over the course of the season they would definitely receive individual accolades. That is something Hazard has managed to do. And no top 5 is not a stretch to put Hazard in. But let me guess, you probably are going to look at goals and assists to say why Hazard is not....

Neymar role is not the same as Hazard. Watch neymar for brazil and hazard for belgium, and tell me who the better "creator" is...... Neymar has terrific vision, however, he's a selfish prick more often than not cause he wants Pele record.

TOP 5 is a stretch....Messi, suarez, neymar, cristiano, james, modric, bale, benzema, etc. Thats only the big 2 in Spain.

Maybe you didn't read my comment, i said he was a goal poacher

neymar is more than a goal poacher...

However, you seem to rate mr ramsey aka I do nothing all game and score a random goal over Jack Wilshere, a terrific balance CM... The irony and biased mindset in your statement.

However, you seem to rate mr ramsey aka I do nothing all game and score a random goal over Jack Wilshere, a terrific balance CM... The irony and biased mindset in your statement.

And maybe Mr. Ramsey scores terrific goals and also good at passing , while Neymar just uses his speed to get into a good position to be set up by Messi to score a Tap in

Ramsey is better than Wilshere. He is playing out wide but he needs to play CM. He is one of the best athletic midfielders around. Good balance, excellent footwork, agility and all round play.

Ramsey is better than Wilshere. He is playing out wide but he needs to play CM. He is one of the best athletic midfielders around. Good balance, excellent footwork, agility and all round play.

And maybe Mr. Ramsey scores terrific goals and also good at passing , while Neymar just uses his speed to get into a good position to be set up by Messi to score a Tap in

Neymar scored 46 goals for brazil without messi and suarez playing with hulk, everyone's favorite enemy, oscar and according to people here, no end product Willian.

HAHAHA, ramsey a better player than Jack is the funniest thing i heard. When healthy, Jack has everything, except ideal height/body strength for a cm. Ramsey is a goal poacher that does jack shit all game and score a random goal.

All those things you mentioned ramsey did well in, wilshere is better than him at.

Balance, footwork, speed/agility and all around play

Neymar scored 46 goals for brazil without messi and suarez playing with hulk, everyone's favorite enemy, oscar and according to people here, no end product Willian.

HAHAHA, ramsey a better player than Jack is the funniest thing i heard. When healthy, Jack has everything, except ideal height/body strength for a cm. Ramsey is a goal poacher that does jack shit all game and score a random goal.

All those things you mentioned ramsey did well in, wilshere is better than him at.

Balance, footwork, speed/agility and all around play

Speed and footwork is nowhere close to Wilshere's game, he is a good player in many aspects but Ramsey is a better player

When did Ramsey become fast all of a sudden. Ramsey is such a good CM, that Santi Cazolra plays CM for arsenal now

The irony in that people rate hazard over neymar, yet the same rate ramsey over jack wilshere.

Hazard has better lower body and close control dribble. I can't think of anything else Hazard is better than neymar in (MAYBE PKs?)

Vision. Passing and general linkup play. Defensive work.

Neymar is far superior in finishing, off the ball runs and slightly in technique.

Hazard at his best is top 8 in the world. But he's not consistent enough to maintain that level or consistently score/assist while the whole team is playing shit like he finally did recently for Belgium.

Hazard was one of the most consistent players in europe last season.