• Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame that we have AVB left only the few points that we now have a hellish heavy rhythm games, you should get.

Thus, RDM has become nothing but opportunities to players who play less Bosingwa, Bertrand, Essien, Romeo, Malouda, Kalou, Sturridge and Torres.

With such a difficult team zabiješ goal, because there is a shooter that scored goal, especially Drogba, Mata, Ramires.

Otherwise I am pleased to again come into play Romeo and comments to the club, Romeo, and Bertrand Malouda played well.

Player games to be with the club Ryan Bertrand.

Daniel Sturridge has fallen out of shape when he first started chunt Chelsea fans, but then when he went to AVB and even those complaints that too solira, Yesterday there was no player who would therefore be prepared, Torres was lost, They tried to Kalou and Sturridge bad poor.

Arsenal is really bad because of their strongest team he could not hammer nude, of course, but the thing is also our defense with Cechom at the helm.

Let's look at the formation, said to us, such waiting on Tuesday with other players of course.

Learn more at - carefreechronicles.

I hope that in the end, despite remiju get to the fourth place, only it will be difficult, the most dangerous rival Newcastle, but tempered by Tottenham and Arsenal. If you do not have to be aggressive players in the team gave Bamford, Lukakuja, Piazona and Feruza. Able to go on to win and not to draw.

Tomorrow we fly to Barcelona and I hope that Drogba starts.

Sorry for my bad english!

Ours equally as hard..QPR...fighting the drop and the fact we havent beaten a London team in the prem..Liverpool we're always crap against and the FA Cup final result could have an impact...Newcastle..hard and Blackburn also fighting the drop.Ours is defintly harder seeing as we dont have any advantage...can get the wins but if they dont drop any points...

And loosing 4th by one point...be mega mega meags shite!!!

We were offensively inept, there's no way anyone can argue against that fact, but we were resolute defensively, and given the drastic changes in the starting eleven, we did look like a unit. We worked as a team in our own half, it's just a shame there wasn't any glimpses of cohesion in their final third. I'm pro-Sturridge and Torres, but yesterday they were below par. Usually, there's the excuse that they've tried hard and put a lot of effort in during the game, but that was seemingly absent throughout - there didn't seem to be any motivation there. You'd think they'd be all guns blazing, fighting for a place in the team that travels to the Nou Camp in a few days time but they were disinterested.

Malouda showed signs of his former self and actually looked promising going forward. He worked back well and was one of our better performers yesterday. Kalou does try hard, bless him, but he's never going to establish himself as a first-teamer here as he's simply not good enough. Romeu looked nervous to begin with but soon slotted in nicely back into the middle of the park.

The disappointment spurs from the fact that we lacked any attacking ambition, and looked atrocious going forward. We were void of cohesion, and that's something you desperately need as a "big club". Without cohesion, you won't be a big club for long. You need players who work well together, who are able to read and adapt to eachother's games and finally, players who get on both on and off the pitch. As much as I hate to admit it, it's obvious that certain players don't get along off the field - this shouldn't be evident on the pitch as it's a recipe for disaster. Torres doesn't seem to "get along" with many players as they seem to rarely pass the ball to his feet. Yes, they'll play a through ball when they have to, but otherwise they'll opt against it. He doesn't seem to be enjoying his football here at the Bridge: when he scores we see signs of relief as opposed to ecstasy - definitely shouldn't be the case for a striker.

Overall, it was a hard-fought result that could have easily swayed either way. A point at the Emirates should never be considered a poor result, but given the opportunities that we had, we ought to be taking full advantage and making a the top four our aim. Spurs slipping up yet again has kept us within contention, but I think Di Matteo's thrown all his eggs into one basket: the Champions League. I hope he succeeds, but I do feel that should his "plan" fail, it could cost him the permanent job, which would be a real shame given the wonders he's worked over the past couple of months.

We were offensively inept, there's no way anyone can argue against that fact, but we were resolute defensively, and given the drastic changes in the starting eleven, we did look like a unit. We worked as a team in our own half, it's just a shame there wasn't any glimpses of cohesion in their final third. I'm pro-Sturridge and Torres, but yesterday they were below par. Usually, there's the excuse that they've tried hard and put a lot of effort in during the game, but that was seemingly absent throughout - there didn't seem to be any motivation there. You'd think they'd be all guns blazing, fighting for a place in the team that travels to the Nou Camp in a few days time but they were disinterested.

Malouda showed signs of his former self and actually looked promising going forward. He worked back well and was one of our better performers yesterday. Kalou does try hard, bless him, but he's never going to establish himself as a first-teamer here as he's simply not good enough. Romeu looked nervous to begin with but soon slotted in nicely back into the middle of the park.

The disappointment spurs from the fact that we lacked any attacking ambition, and looked atrocious going forward. We were void of cohesion, and that's something you desperately need as a "big club". Without cohesion, you won't be a big club for long. You need players who work well together, who are able to read and adapt to eachother's games and finally, players who get on both on and off the pitch. As much as I hate to admit it, it's obvious that certain players don't get along off the field - this shouldn't be evident on the pitch as it's a recipe for disaster. Torres doesn't seem to "get along" with many players as they seem to rarely pass the ball to his feet. Yes, they'll play a through ball when they have to, but otherwise they'll opt against it. He doesn't seem to be enjoying his football here at the Bridge: when he scores we see signs of relief as opposed to ecstasy - definitely shouldn't be the case for a striker.

Overall, it was a hard-fought result that could have easily swayed either way. A point at the Emirates should never be considered a poor result, but given the opportunities that we had, we ought to be taking full advantage and making a the top four our aim. Spurs slipping up yet again has kept us within contention, but I think Di Matteo's thrown all his eggs into one basket: the Champions League. I hope he succeeds, but I do feel that should his "plan" fail, it could cost him the permanent job, which would be a real shame given the wonders he's worked over the past couple of months.

Agree with most of that -and articulately put as well, -you should write for the forum :ph34r:

Agree with most of that -and articulately put as well, -you should write for the forum :ph34r:

Why thank you, kind sir.

I would write for the forum on a frequent basis if I had a set topic to write about - it's deciding what to discuss that's the difficult task.

Everybody keeps defending Torres by saying he gets no service and blaming the players he plays with. Well aren't great players supposed to make the players around them better?

Let's be honest here, even when Torres has gotten service he has failed to make the most of it for the majority of times he's gotten it. You have to think that comes into play. Players don't like to keep feeding somebody just to see that player waste away good opportunities. A good player shouldn't need other players to serve him up goals on a silver platter to perform well.

We should support him and we all hope he regains his form but the excuse making for him needs to stop. He's just not a good player right now.

I felt that it wasn't a totally disappointing result but did leave a nice aftertaste when Spurs lost. What I cant understand is we didn't have Lukaku on the bench but we had Merieles and Lampard, why not keep another CF on the sideline and if Torres wasn't firing on all cylinders well you have another fresh option. He seems to be a mighty expensive bench warmer.