test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cechmate

FIFA 12 Talk Chelsea Club

Started by Cechmate,

35 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in going competitive ?

I play on the 360 , so naturally thats what id be going for , but we could easily have a squad on the Puss3 as well.

if interested , post here and what format ?

You lost me at Puss3. You have now alienated and marginalised me.

I play it on PS3. I will probably pick it up around Christmas.

Potentially! Love playing Clubs, can either play CAM or any.

Haha i love clubs too, you got 360?, i play defensive midfield, scored 23 goals, 12 of them being free kicks, 35 assists in about 60 games, i don't think that's to bad for defensive midfielder, when all i do is tackle, tackle, tackle.

I play clubs on 11 a lot, I'm a striker. Not greedy though, usually make a lot of assists upfront lol. How about we play on 11 first to get used to it a bit? I'm on 360. We could get something going tonight about 11PM (UK time)?

Add me on Xbox:

TFV FUSiONZz

Great idea, maybe we can get an xbox team & PS3 team seeing as many members use different consoles.

Yeah, would be awesome. What console you on?

OllieCFC - PS3

i'd be up for it. I got invited to the team last season but didn't play any matches lol. If we can organise things properly it could be great fun. I have Jim and Chris on my friends list even tho i aint even played em yet at anything but next fifa should be better than 11 anyway. Was a bit confused tho, i heard u can only use your pro or something whereas in fifa 10 you just played it with the normal players. Didn't even create a pro for fifa 11.

Ollie , you have to create a pro same as on FIFA 11 . Its easy to boost your players stats . just play shit teams on world class and its a quick solution.

I made a pro club the other night, CJ Revo has joined so far we've played a couple of games. If you want to join on PS3 add me JimChelseaFC then send me a message and ill invite you.

KTBFFH