FIFA 12 Talk Chelsea Club

Cechmate

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a pro club the other night, CJ Revo has joined so far we've played a couple of games. If you want to join on PS3 add me JimChelseaFC then send me a message and ill invite you.

KTBFFH

I'll be there when I get FIFA, probably next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a pro club the other night, CJ Revo has joined so far we've played a couple of games. If you want to join on PS3 add me JimChelseaFC then send me a message and ill invite you.

KTBFFH

Send me an invite Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this looks like the right thread to put this :)

i've got a questionnaire some of you might be interested in (hopefully all of you)

it's aimed at football lovers in general so if there is anyone who doesn't play fifa 12 you can have a go as well if you like.

the whole idea is to create a persona of the typical fifa 12 user. So if it is mostly chelsea supporters that completes the questionnaire (fifa 12 players or not) i'll have to produce a persona where the person is a chelsea fan.

https://sites.google.com/site/fifa12uxd/home/live-questionnaire

hope you all join in

you can leave comments on the questionnaire page too if there are any issues.

thanks in advance. :dude:

• 3 weeks later...

Right lads I am the lone manager in a club on Xbox. It is a 5 star club with close to 5000 points, the club was ranked in the top 200 in the world at one stage but inactivity struck however it is still ranked in the top 1000 in the world but has been inactive for a few weeks. If you guys like I'd be delighted to make it the official Talk Chelsea FIFA Xbox club. I am fairly active myself, I can play a few positions and my main one is CAM, my OVR is 89. If anyone is interested in joining then PM me either on this or Xbox, my Gamertag is Sheamus72

• 3 weeks later...

Right lads I am the lone manager in a club on Xbox. It is a 5 star club with close to 5000 points, the club was ranked in the top 200 in the world at one stage but inactivity struck however it is still ranked in the top 1000 in the world but has been inactive for a few weeks. If you guys like I'd be delighted to make it the official Talk Chelsea FIFA Xbox club. I am fairly active myself, I can play a few positions and my main one is CAM, my OVR is 89. If anyone is interested in joining then PM me either on this or Xbox, my Gamertag is Sheamus72

I'll play. I'm 90 CAM and can play wings and striker. My CAM is Juan Mata :P

Add me, iW x Mata