Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a few sources close to Leicester are saying no bid made and no contact from any club regarding Mahrez either.

Got a cheeky feeling all this Mahrez talk today has been instigated by his agent to generate hype and maybe get someone interested, but at the moment I don't believe he'll be going anywhere and certainly not to Chelsea. Would be happy to be wrong on this tho. 

1 minute ago, Jype said:

So a few sources close to Leicester are saying no bid made and no contact from any club regarding Mahrez either.

Got a cheeky feeling all this Mahrez talk today has been instigated by his agent to generate hype and maybe get someone interested, but at the moment I don't believe he'll be going anywhere and certainly not to Chelsea. Would be happy to be wrong on this tho. 

Also I don't understand why left from his country to stay finally at Leicester? Hahahaha 

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

If Mahrez talk was false, then I will completely stop following transfer reports. No one should fuck with people that way. It seems to me more that somebody really is trying to sign him and trying to keep it under the radar as much as possible. It better be so, I spent half my fucking day checking news about Mahrez deal.

City do not get Alexis, Arsenal get to keep an unhappy player and will lose him on a free next summer, or for peanuts in the winter, they also do not get a super talent in Lemar.

They are also in total freefall, are probably going to miss on Champions League next season, too, going to lose their two best players on a free next summer (Alexis & Ozil).

It's not even one year ago that them bastards were laughing at as for finishing 10th. How things have changed haha. They deserve everything they get these days, full time wankers with delusion of grandeur. 

8 minutes ago, Jype said:

Think it's only a fabricated rumour by the club to keep us fans on our seats and make this deadline day a bit exciting. When in truth everything's going to end in a few hours, club will inform some Chelsea related journous that they have tried for Mahrez all day (as reported!), did everything, but for some reason deal did not go through, now it's all over, window is closed, see you in the winter, fans should support the club and manager, bla bla bla..