test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Mata

Started by BlueLion.,

10,765 posts in this topic

A very well written analysis or Mata and comparison to Silva by a Valencia Fan taken from another forum. Gives you a good insight on the two players.

Thank you for sharing. Wanted to know about his and Silva's comparisons.

Fear not, The Serbinator is there to save you!

Click the mighty picture bellow!

kalou.jpg

I want to know the pervert who gave you +1 for showing Kalou's ass. :mouthclosed:

Malouda you are now the new Chelsea Giggs!

I hope you enjoy eating bench this whole season a la Giggs!

tnchelsea likes this

Now wanted to ask. Is Mata today as good as Yury 2 years ago when we signed him?

51624.gif439x.jpg

Yury showed so much promise and got lost after so many injures.....hope there is no repeat with this new guy. :carlo:

Yuri was a replacement more than anything for Cole and Malouda... I expect Mata to cement the LWF position straight away and build a good understanding with others, Žirkov never got that chance. Hopefully he stays injury-free.

Now wanted to ask. Is Mata today as good as Yury 2 years ago when we signed him?

Yury showed so much promise and got lost after so many injures.....hope there is no repeat with this new guy. :carlo:

Hopefully there won't be! Malouda isn't getting any younger, which means Mata can come in and freshen up the left side.. it's just what we need!

Seriously... Mata and Sturridge as wingers is the answer ... the Kalouda combination was so last season!

Great signing for us. I also expect Mata to be our winger on the left side for years to come. If he and Torres can develop an understanding on the field, which shouldn't take long considering that they are teammates for Spain, this will solve one of our glaring problems.

Andy Brassell (European football expert):

Juan Manuel Mata brings something Chelsea have lacked since Arjen Robben left - a player with real acceleration who can put defenders on the back foot. He is creative and has two good feet, although he is predominantly left-footed. Mata is quite a modest and down-to-earth guy and can be a key player for Chelsea for years to come.

I'm over the moon for this signing, hopefully his debut is very soon.

Kalou's ass should be a banable offence. Geez I was at school reading this thread and bam! A big black ass apears on the screen.

A very well written analysis or Mata and comparison to Silva by a Valencia Fan taken from another forum. Gives you a good insight on the two players.

Thanks so much for that, great read! Can't wait to see him play.

I still can't believe we've actually signed him :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

oh and by the way, how have Mata and Torres linked up for Spain?

Fear not, The Serbinator is there to save you!

Click the mighty picture bellow!

kalou.jpg

His ass is so peachy ffs.

MATA: IN PROFILE

Posted on: Mon 22 Aug 2011

Juan Manuel Mata Garcia was born on April 28, 1988, beginning his career at Real Oviedo close to where he grew up, but as a 15-year-old he was signed by Real Madrid and joined the club's Academy where he would stay until 2007.

Despite starring on the left wing for Real's B side, Mata agreed a move to their La Liga rivals Valencia in 2007, and spent four years at the Mestalla as he became one of their most important and renowned players.

0,,10268%7E9914988,00.jpg

After making his debut in a 2-1 win over Almeria, he went on to appear 24 times in his first league campaign, contributing five goals and netting both in the semi-final of the Copa Del Rey, and the final on the way to lifting silverware and being voted the club's Young Player of the Year. He was a second-half substitute in their 0-0 Champions League draw at Stamford Bridge in December 2007.

The next season he played all but one of the league games, adding a further 10 goals and forcing his way into the full Spain squad, eventually making his debut in March 2009 and another season of creativity and goals meant a place in the 2010 victorious World Cup squad, where he appeared just once as a substitute in place of Fernando Torres.

0,,10268%7E9914987,00.jpg

His final season with Valencia saw the 5ft 7ins playmaker appear another 33 times, amid speculation of a move abroad, eventually opting for a move to west London after another impressive summer at the European Under 21 Championship in Denmark, captaining Spain to glory while being voted into the Team of the Tournament.

Mata will become the third Spaniard to join the club in 2011 following the arrivals of Torres and Oriol Romeu.

source: official website

i think if no more widemen are brought in this window then Mata will play more games as RF rather than LF. atleast until somebody else is brought in to play there.