Grzegorz Sandomierski

ack17

where`s .Manuf gone anyway? we need some polish input..and i`m not talking Mr Sheen.. :eyebrows:

Yeah actually, that is a point, what ever happened to Manuf?? One thing I remember from him, was that his graphics making was phenominal (slightly going off topic there) :halo:

owww :wub: right here for you, guys.

Well, you wanted some info about Sandomierski. First of all, he is young (22 yo in September), tall (same size as Cech) and has great future ahead of him. He has fighting mentality and I bet he would try to get #1 shirt because when his club bought another keeper, he responded with clean sheet in 6 games. He is good with both his legs and arms although he could work on his distribution. Great instinct and confidence. Not afraid to go and cut the crosses. Superb thing about him for Chelsea is that he plays in our poor polish league, so his price would be something around 2mln euro.

Although I know that everybody looks good on youtube, here is a sample of his abilities that he shows every match.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice stuff there, he really has potential and a lot of football ahead of him :)

But, it would be bad if he came here and warmed the bench. Now when I think of it, Arsenal will get him perhaps. They've got 2 polish keepers...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You