Record v "big 4" since Bosingwa signing

Tomo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team -as a whole- didn't perform this season, and only a few players has had sparks - this season.

thts bcas last year when he used to do substitutes results went in his favor(as der were quality players on bench like deco, belletti, J. Cole etc.) but this time around we dont have those type of quality players on d bench(reason being injuries n letting players like deco, ballack, J.Cole, Belletti go at a time).............

Come on mate ... whom are u going to play in RB if not Bosingwa, i know he is no brainer. But who else Luiz is cup tied for Champions, Cannot play Ivanovic as CB gets open since Alex is not in. Cannot play Ferriria in there because if he plays then there are no quality runs coming in from Right ....

Since Luiz has come to Chelsea Bosingwa is not getting start so i sure the coach knows abt the same and i m also sure that if Alex was fit he would have got a chance with Ivan moving right.

I understand the stats but then we dont have enough quality in the right which has been our weak link for some time now.

When we first signed Bosingwa for his first season he was class imo the best RB in the league.

Defensively he's awful,however in midfield he can cause more problems than Lamps,Malouda or essien can ever hope to.

I say stick him on the right to allow our best midfielder this season (Ramires) freedom in the middle.

No one is blaming him for the defeat. If you could not notice from last nights performance and many others he has no defensive qualities, he constantly sits to far off his man and has not timing when going in for challenges. He has one good game in about ten. If we can offload him for around 15 million pounds i would be happy with that.

I absolutely categorically disagree with this thread so much I don't even know why I am wasting my energy typing this. Bosingwa is a great player a huge asset to the club.

Also, blaming Bosingwa for our loss tonight is a step more ridiculous than blaming the referee... all this does is make Bosingwa a scapegoat in a vain attempt to find excuses for a sub-par performance. United outfought, outplayed and outthought us in every department.

He aint mate he is a defensive liabilty. I went on coaching courses as a 7 yr old and you are told NEVER turn your back on the ball, exactly what he did for thier goal. Also he is so weak ANY player brushes him off the ball.

That said of course it is not all his fault - the midfleid are not creative enough for 4-4-2. Signing Torres has given us a shit load of problems that need to be sorted in the summer.

He's shit and he has been for a while. Can't defend for love or money. Useless. And there's a pattern in the results Tomo posted, but he is not the sole reason for our defeat yesterday or our bad times this season. I'm glad he's off in the summer.

He's shit and he has been for a while. Can't defend for love or money. Useless. And there's a pattern in the results Tomo posted, but he is not the sole reason for our defeat yesterday or our bad times this season. I'm glad he's off in the summer.

I read that he signed a 1 yr extension for next season - are you sure he is out of contract this summer?