Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say no to good players. Not exactly our concern if we have abundance of talent, Mourinho might want someone different - Willian is more skillful than our attacking mids, except Hazard, and has a good eye for goal. We just need to sign a striker no matter what though.

As for the pivot, i believe we have good options in Rambo, MVG, Essien, Mikel, Lampard and Oscar (if we don't sign anyone else). Mourinho just needs to find the right players for different opponents, and sometimes switch to a 3 man midfield.

Meanwhile we are also in advanced talks with Di Maria,Reus,Sanchez,Pedro,Diego Costa,Hulk,Coutinho and Frimpong. Looks like Mata and Hazard are going to one of our main rivals.

REALLY? This is just bullshit coming from a Agent that wants dat moolah.
B U L L S H I T.

The fact you play pro evolution says it all to me.

But I didn't think you would get it, it involves thinking.

i play fifa but ok. yeah it really takes thinking to play willian in a pivot. it also takes thinking to put messi in a CB position for example.

looks for me more like a pressure-move. maybe levy doesnt want to pay enough wages or agent fees and they make up this rumour to put pressure on him. cant see where willian should fit if not oscar/mata are leaving.

i play fifa but ok. yeah it really takes thinking to play willian in a pivot. it also takes thinking to put messi in a CB position for example.

looks for me more like a pressure-move. maybe levy doesnt wants to pay enough wages or agent fees and they make up this rumour to put pressure on him. cant see where willian should fit if not oscar/mata are leaving.

Second paragraph is more like it.

I feel it's the agent putting our name in their as spurs want something and Willian wants more. Like shouting from roof tops, dead easy to drop Chelsea in there, still think he goes to spurs.

The fact you play pro evolution says it all to me.

But I didn't think you would get it, it involves thinking.

Such a stupid statement, but I dont think you would get it either as it involves thinking...

PES is ridiculously popular in Asia and Latin America due to their licensing agreement, many many people play it so they can enjoy leagues FIFA doesnt cover. Also, their Master League (Carrer Mode) is infinite better than from EA's game.

Just because you think it suck (and so do I), it doesnt mean it should be used as a cheap shot for whenever you dont have intelligent points to make.