Ballack Hopes To Return Next Month

I was just about to call you all the two-faced gits under the sun after everything you said last season. <_<

Personally, he pissed me right off last season. Apart from the odd game, his heart just didnt look in it to me and that was reflected in his football. I think he got away with it because all the attention was focused on Sheva not performing. I'd like to think he can still do a good job for us though if he's motivated by more than money.

Are you refering to my Bollock comments :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

i do get this his heart was not in it , as every game he played he was doing well , and you could see that in his passing , yes he does not the best defender at speed , but is lampard shev cole w/phillips and the rest .

he is a big game player who will come in to his own , when we were 0-0 or 1-1 a couple of times last season , he scored ie blackburn f,a semi final , he has class written all over him , i cant wait thumbsup.gif

I can't welcome him back any faster, Mikel has been really suspect these past few games if you ask me, he gives away ridiculous free-kicks in ridiculous areas. He is a frustrating player - one game he can be magnificent, and shite the next. Ballack plays at a more consistent level, even though last season was far from his best, he did give a constant rate of return, but Chelsea fans got on his back because they expected 20 goals from him immediately.

but Chelsea fans got on his back because they expected 20 goals from him immediately.

I don't think that's true, we expected good midfield display and someone to run around like a headless chicken to give the appearance of working hard.

I can't welcome him back any faster, Mikel has been really suspect these past few games if you ask me, he gives away ridiculous free-kicks in ridiculous areas. He is a frustrating player - one game he can be magnificent, and shite the next. Ballack plays at a more consistent level, even though last season was far from his best, he did give a constant rate of return,

Ballack wasnt frustrating??????

I watched him numerous times last season and he lacked anything resembling consistancy. He was too laid back and gave the ball away too easily. He may have had more time on the ball in Germany, but over here players are on top of you in a flash. He looked better the few months before his injury and even then he was far from convincing.

Mikel can be a bit hot headed at times, but he is young....very young and looks scary as fuck tbh.

Ballack was frustrating to a lot of people because they wanted an instant return. He was never going to overshadow Lampard and get on the scoresheet so often. Its because Lampard does that that his contribution was made so apparent. I believe its only a matter of time until Ballack does the same, although he couldn't fully adapt last season because of all the injuries he picked up. I think the true player we all know Michael Ballack to be will come out of the shell when he is playing regularly and scoring goals, which I think he will do with our 4-3-3 formations - it means a lot of efforts in and around the box, where he likes them.