"Roman Abramovich is losing interest in Chelsea"

DavidEU

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, whilst I appreciate Roman's business acumen - referring to the fact he wants to be a little more conservative with cash in times of 'recession' - I was a little concerned about his short-term commitment. I never lost faith in his financial ability to back the team, and after yesterday there is no doubt he has got one-over on the City owners, though I did have concerns for the immediate future, namely the rest of this season and the next couple of campaigns. However, those doubts have been eradicated.

Roman isn't back.

He never went.

dude, if Roman spent £71 million in one day on two players, then how can he not be interested.

either that, or you are a total joker! :lol:

I can't believe i'm having to explain this.

The title, being in quotations, resembles a lot of media and a lot of opposition (aswell as Chelsea) fans views, that Roman was losing interest in Chelsea - e.g. 'lack of spending', and the reports of selling us and buying Zenit, paintings, land etc.

Then, the 'LMFAO' inside the thread was me, you and every Chelsea fan laughing off them opinions after yesterdays events.

Understand?

Even reading comments today from the most pathetic,fickle football fan of them all (yes that's right, the scouser) they still insist that Torres left for a smaller club,they got the better deal,all our players are pensioners,we've got as much rebuilding to do as Liverpoo have ,he went for the money,he sulks all the time....etc etc.

However maybe today,scousers along with mancs and bitter goons can have a day off from saying 'Roman is losing interest' and all that shite they come out with.

Unbelievable and deluded is a kind way to describe them. I've got many other not so good ways to describe them.

Roman is here to say scousers get used to it.

I can't believe i'm having to explain this.

The title, being in quotations, resembles a lot of media and a lot of opposition (aswell as Chelsea) fans views, that Roman was losing interest in Chelsea - e.g. 'lack of spending', and the reports of selling us and buying Zenit, paintings, land etc.

Then, the 'LMFAO' inside the thread was me, you and every Chelsea fan laughing off them opinions after yesterdays events.

Understand?

Okay fair enough, I take back what I said! :P:whistling: