Eurosport Are A False Liars

Osgood

this taken from tonight article at eurosport.com:

"Avram Grant was appointed to bring attacking football to Chelsea, but it was a Jose Mourinho like smash-and-grab performance from the Londoners that earned the win, with Chelsea being second best for long periods of the match."

I wonder if the same person who wrote this stuff,along with the words:"Chelsea snatch undeserved victory"(which were removed lately from the header),actually saw that game???

I saw B-ham playing as dirty as they can,fouling on the right and on the left,trying to injure our players in all possible ways, cheap scumbags.And i saw our players very smartly and intelegently were trying to play as carefull as they can,so none of them would add to the list of the injured,that we already have.They were just waiting for the right moment and when it came-they used it wisely and correctly.

Today's game was never the issue of Jose style or Grant style-we were away and we won-and that's what important-FUCK THE EROSPORT AND OTHER CHELSEA HATERS.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to rain on your parade, champs, but it was a smash and grab. We barely deserved the win in my opinion.

I think we did desrve the win mainly because of the way we dominated the game for most but just failed to convert, but Brum where very unlucky not of scored them selves, for such a lower ranked club we should of done better but still we got the 3 points its all that matters at the end of the day..

i thought we were by far the better team. yes, they missed some great chances but overall we were by far the better team in what i saw. They were just doing long balls, we attacked a lot in the 2nd half especially.

Sorry to rain on your parade, champs, but it was a smash and grab. We barely deserved the win in my opinion.

That may be the case, but you are not going to tell me that Man you and Arsenal play sensational football every game because they don't but they get the "Hard fought victory line"

We are hated by the media and as such are hated by everyone but Chelsea fans who lap it up. Who cares, do we honestly WANT other teams fans to like us?

chelsea in ballack and maka had the best 2 players on the pitch by a mile, joey cole seemed a bit off colour, then pizzaro came on he was fucking awfull until he scored, his passes were underweighted and he must of got confused and thought we were at home 'cos he kept passing to blue shirts.

chles totally dominated the possesion, brum were a bit unlucky, cech again a mistake (what's a matter with him lately) and larsson a total fuck up..so anyway i think we did enough to take maximum points.

regards:JBD

That may be the case, but you are not going to tell me that Man you and Arsenal play sensational football every game because they don't but they get the "Hard fought victory line"

We are hated by the media and as such are hated by everyone but Chelsea fans who lap it up. Who cares, do we honestly WANT other teams fans to like us?

No.

That would be the same as us liking the Scousers.

Dark thoughts.