Simon Kjær

chrismada9

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it when in the January 2007 tranfer window we was absoloutely desperate for a central defender,( Essien and Ferreira started there) but Roman wouldn't sign anyone.

Now we're not that in need of one and we're after Luiz,Lescott,Kjaer,Cahill and every other defnder going.

Why is it when in the January 2007 tranfer window we was absoloutely desperate for a central defender,( Essien and Ferreira started there) but Roman wouldn't sign anyone.

Now we're not that in need of one and we're after Luiz,Lescott,Kjaer,Cahill and every other defnder going.

We're not. The only players we've really gone for is Luiz & Pienaar. The rest is purely media hype, there's absolutely no proof we've gone for Lescott, Kjaer or Cahill. Carlo said "we're only after a centre back" and suddenly we've been linked with everyone because the media said so.

We're not. The only players we've really gone for is Luiz & Pienaar. The rest is purely media hype, there's absolutely no proof we've gone for Lescott, Kjaer or Cahill. Carlo said "we're only after a centre back" and suddenly we've been linked with everyone because the media said so.

Yes I know alot's bull. But my main point was in Jan 07 we had Essien and Ferreira playing in defence and not allowed to sign anyone. This Jan we've got Terry,Ivan and Bruma (if selected) to play there but are still after another defender.

But my main point was in Jan 07 we had Essien and Ferreira playing in defence and not allowed to sign anyone. This Jan we've got Terry,Ivan and Bruma (if selected) to play there but are still after another defender.

Yeah I get that haha

It's funny, this season we need an attacking midfield player or a right winger. In a few season we'll be looking for those when we'd have already had an abundence of them :lol:

Yeah I get that haha

It's funny, this season we need an attacking midfield player or a right winger. In a few season we'll be looking for those when we'd have already had an abundence of them :lol:

top priority imo is a right winger then a back up cb...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You