Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't the results that concern me, it's the half-hearted performances. No-one seems up for it the majority of the time, it's awful to watch and there seems to be no real leader at the minute. Terry may no longer be the world's best centre back but he is by some distance the best captain.

Thankfully the response to going a goal down has been very good.

Also, apologies for the knee-jerk reaction. It is only November, but you have to admit - seeing schoolboy errors like that from some of the world's most professional players is frankly embarrassing. However I will stand by what was said - if we don't win the league, this is the month we will look back at. Similarly if we somehow pull it out of the bag, we'll look back at these comments and laugh. Every team has a blip. Thankfully today we've got the goal at the perfect time. COME ON!

That was a very poor first half. Worst passing game ever this season.

Do a Man Utd in the second half Chels, score twice in one minute just a minute after the start of the second half.

And Sturridge on for Anelka CA and not in the 65th minute. He needs to change his ways and show the starters that when you don't play well and don't give your all, there is someone on the bench that will gladly take your place.

Our starters are too comfortable since they know they'll always play.

I have to agree... majority of the players look half-hearted.

Alex seemed to lose his confidence after the mistake. So far only Ivanovic and Bosingwa are playing with passion...

Drogba and Anelka just looked so disinterested.

Malouda...? Probably marked so badly that he couldn;t even get the ball.

Mikel is so stranded with no options from Ramires.

Wacka Flocka Kalou one hood ass Ivorian. Rinding through Newcastle bending corners my dude.

Thats a wrap for Carrols pony. We about to come out shooting left and right. Dont worry one bit i just talked to Carlo he said we got this.