Rolando

LDN Blue

RolandoPortugal_2450147.jpg

Chelsea and Manchester City are reported to be chasing the signature of Porto defender Rolando, according to his agent Peppino Tirri.

The Portugal international has been in fine form for the 24-time Portuguese champions, who currently lead the table by 10 points from nearest rivals Guimaraes.

The 25-year-old has also been linked with Inter Milan, but Tirri was cautious over the interest and insisted that nothing specific had been discussed with any club.

"I'm talking with many teams as all agents do. I also spoke with Inter Milan, but not only with them. But I repeat that at the moment nothing is concrete and real," he told calciomercato.it.

"We're talking about an unmovable of Porto and the Portuguese national team, I think there could be a very important offer for leaving in January, it won't be easy to take him.

"He's a very important player and is also followed by Chelsea and Manchester City."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know, if Sky Sports are reporting it, there must be something behind it?

Concidering our history with Porto and the Portuguese market and the fact that their manager is a former employee of Chelsea FC anything is possible but the article lost any sort of credibility with the last sentence.

We are better off with

Alex Terry Ivanovic Bruma And Mancienne (if hes coming back )

the defence would be bunched with Players that need 1st team starts And 1st team wages and i would rather A few hundred grand spent on renewing ivanovics contract

than spending 10 million on A new defender which we IMHO dont need

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You