Birmingham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Pizarro the Donkey, eh, Badboy? :rolleyes:

Its exactly the same with Pizarro as it was with Shevchenko and Drogba. Give the man a chance and he'll pop up and score the winning goal. He was without doubt our best player today. He wore his heart on his sleeve and chased everything. Granted he sat deep, but Joe Cole was anonymous for most the game and the only service from the right flank was from Anelka who was forced to drift wide. To be honest we made it harder work than we needed to. Anelka could have and should have buried one but we were far too cautious. Great atmosphere from the Chelsea crowd as well

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was important that we got the win today

shame anelka didn't get a goal BUT.... given the option, i would rather him bag it on wednesday and send us to WEMBLEY!!!

Hell yes!!!

He came close again at least so woooo

Pizarro the Donkey, eh, Badboy? :rolleyes:

Its exactly the same with Pizarro as it was with Shevchenko and Drogba. Give the man a chance and he'll pop up and score the winning goal. He was without doubt our best player today. He wore his heart on his sleeve and chased everything. Granted he sat deep, but Joe Cole was anonymous for most the game and the only service from the right flank was from Anelka who was forced to drift wide. To be honest we made it harder work than we needed to. Anelka could have and should have buried one but we were far too cautious. Great atmosphere from the Chelsea crowd as well

I totaly agree with everything you said there. I can only see Pizarro taking confidence from today and putting in better performances in the future.

You should have predicted in the Prediction League then :P

@ Dave - in an attacking sense Pizarro offered more than any other player, although Makelele was incredible. I love going to games to watch his movement off the ball, it just oozes experience.

I watched Match of the Day but I didn't see that incident. I will watch the replay on Chelsea TV tonight but I agree with your point. However from the referee's point of view, we were getting frustrated and we wanted to win - so he may have thought this as a motive for a dive.

Not a classic by any means but a win is a win and you get games like these and we came through it. Man you and Arsenal have bother stuggled against them also but we managed to get the win which is all that mattered.

All we need to worry about now is being able to put a team out for Wednesday.