• Valencia
    • Bayern Munich
    • AC milan
    • Arsenal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on guys, we're gonna win it this year. it seems like every single one of our players has talked about winning and they have the mentality to do it. i personally think that our squad is stronger than last year and that we shouldnt be afraid of any team. the players know that this will prolly be that last year that they are all together and each this good.

WE"RE GONNA WIN IT! LET"S GO BLUES!!!

Can't believe some people think Arsenal can't win it. Each to their own of course, but even though the chances of them winning it are small compared to Barca/United/Chelsea, they still can. It's luck of the draw. No-one would have said Liverpool would have won it in 2005, or Porto the year before.

a polish team :D

Naaaah, it's Chelsea all the way. Btw a polish rapper has the same nickname as you ;)

I dont play silly guessing games ,,,but I think you were trying to be clever ,,,AND FAILED

I think you're trying to be mean, but I don't care. Sense of humour is a great thing to have.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

Naaaah, it's Chelsea all the way. Btw a polish rapper has the same nickname as you ;)

I think you're trying to be mean, but I don't care. Sense of humour is a great thing to have.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

dont try a war of words ...you dont have the skills in the art of semantics ...and as for logic ..I lectured in it ..

stick with smart assed pics ...seems you picked up that trait from TX

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

dont try a war of words ...you dont have the skills in the art of semantics ...and as for logic ..I lectured in it ..

Lol, you seriously need to chill out. I didn't do anything to you, yet everytime I post something, you bring every single word, my age or whatever I do up to try to insult me. I need to tell you something, it's not working. I don't care about people like you who are strong in the internet. I know my value.

Lol, you seriously need to chill out. I didn't do anything to you, yet everytime I post something, you bring every single word, my age or whatever I do up to try to insult me. I need to tell you something, it's not working. I don't care about people like you who are strong in the internet. I know my value.