Pizarro Pleads For Chance

Credit for what scoring a chance my granny would put away. ? ? ?

Yeah credit for that....!

He deserved it. We were shit all the game and then he won it for us....Maeja was a legend when he scored that one from the line in Carling cup final....this was needed for us an dhe did it.!BUt he isn't still a legend! :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well having the fans on his back doesn't help. One bloke was singing "Fuck off Pizarro" yesterday, but he soon shut up when he scored.

It's one thing to be critical of a players performances but it is completely wrong to get on a players back like that. During a game the fans should give every Chelsea player 100% support.

Although it does seem to be the Chelsea way to boo and openly critisise players and club these days...

drogba was shit for 2 seasons before he started to score......

and during that 2 season he played every game!!!

unlike pizarro and sheva

I wouldn't exactly say he was s**t!!! His scoring record was still pretty decent and his overall contribution to our play was also pretty much overlooked by most.

unlike pizarro and sheva

Drogba wasn't shit for two seasons. He scored 16 goals in both of his first two seasons, which isn't a bad haul at all, and whilst he frustrated, you could see his work rate was top notch and that was good enough for any realistic Chelsea fan alone.

So what is your point?

I wouldnt say he was shit,as said he scored goals but just the diving took away the attention from that and when he missed easy chances again goals scored forgotten about

I'd completely forgotten about the diving then, which tells you how far he's come. But, yes, his diving was a large part of the frustration, although I believe diving was as much his own frustration at missing chances he thought he should be scoring more than anything. He was getting desparate to make up for all his missing.

unlike pizarro and sheva

How was Drogba shit? he might not have scored as many as some would've liked but he was a workhorse from day one. The fact he was aero-dynamically challenged just gave the boo boys ammunition and detracted from how much he worked his arse off for the team imo.