Hello from Holland

Hi everyone, I'm Andrew from Holland. I've been a PL fan for years, but to be blatantly honest I don't really have a favortie team there (so I'm not really a Chelsea fan). I figured it's better to immediately let everyone know... I am, however, a Vitesse Arnhem fan, and since there's been a few developments in recent weeks, I've become more interested with Chelsea. There's definitely a link now between the two clubs, and maybe I can relay some of the rumours to you guys (I assume not every rumour about a Chelsea youth/B player is big news over there).

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum mate. Stick around. We will try our best to make you a Chelsea fan :P

Well, normally I cheer for the underdog... looking at your first two matches, not much of an underdog this year I don't think .:blink: Impressive!

Well, normally I cheer for the underdog... looking at your first two matches, not much of an underdog this year I don't think .:blink: Impressive!

Well i guess its always good having a neutral on board :)

hey man..i lived in the Netherlands for 6 years..(1992-1998)..i too am an Andrew..thought i was the only one in the whole country as tho i moved around, i never stumbled into another..i guess not tho..you were hiding in Arnhem..haha

welcome to TC anyway.

Rajkovic tho being contracted to us for about 4 years now..is yet to play for us due to work permit issues..(hence why you`ve got him) so can`t really give much info on him...

Matic has played a little for us and you should be pleased with him..a CM who can make all the passes..his better foot is his left..not a box to box kind of midfielder as hasn`t shown the speed to get up and down the field (unless you play a slower build up attacking game..)..but someone who can set up attacks for others to push forward whilst sitting from the middle 30 of the field and break up counter attacks when they happen..tho not really a DM he could possibly play that role if needed...CM is definately his best position tho. very tall by british standards..but knowing how tall a lot of you guys are over there,probably average height at 6ft 4.

you may already know all that but thought i`d type it just incase you didn`t.