The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

What a way to make a start, eh? That smile is killer. .

lol yes ....

But it also indicates gifs or memes - although sometimes looked upon - have always been there. Even 'Illumanited maniscripts' date even from the 4th to 7th century and were later perfected.

It just has always been nice to have a 'meme' in between some texts :Goober:

lol yes ....

But it also indicates gifs or memes - although sometimes looked upon - have always been there. Even 'Illumanited maniscripts' date even from the 4th to 7th century and were later perfected.

It just has always been nice to have a 'meme' in between some texts :Goober:

But how would there be gifs and memes so old when the internet was invented in what the 60s?

But how would there be gifs and memes so old when the internet was invented in what the 60s?

O well ... the concept meme dates from beyond the internet and what we know. Richard Dawkins coined the term first in a book in 1976. Waaaaaaay before the internet. A meme was a vehicle or a carrier for an infectuous idea.

This appears to have always been something we like, we are interested in. Hence the historical examples :-)

Best bit was giving the robot instructions and commands to complete the obstacle course.

One of the guys there explained me a lot about how to advance into Programming and ways I can study online. He told me to start with Python. He was complaining a lot about the education system and how it doesn't help good students. Moreover, he is someone who liked a maths a lot as a kid (and even I like it) and he was claiming the reason, maths is an unpopular subject is because of the teachers. We had a wonderful discussion and I learnt more from him rather than the actual event.

He told me I ought to study a lot maths for game designing, particularly Vectors and Linear Equations.

Best bit was giving the robot instructions and commands to complete the obstacle course.

One of the guys there explained me a lot about how to advance into Programming and ways I can study online. He told me to start with Python. He was complaining a lot about the education system and how it doesn't help good students. Moreover, he is someone who liked a maths a lot as a kid (and even I like it) and he was claiming the reason, maths is an unpopular subject is because of the teachers. We had a wonderful discussion and I learnt more from him rather than the actual event.

He told me I ought to study a lot maths for game designing, particularly Vectors and Linear Equations.

Nish

A lot of education systems stifle creativity and don't teach students to think for themselves. In the US I was constantly asked why I did not "give" a student a few points to bump their grade up so they could do a little better or why I made them work so hard or do things that made them think. I had a hard time resisting the urge to shake the parents! LOL

So I'm on public transport right now; the bus to be exact. This particular bus has obviously been in service for a whole given that its vibrating quite strongly; a sign that maybe the shockies aren't too great. This vibration couple with the fact that I'm surrounded by pretty young Asian girls makes this quite an interesting bus trip.

From the wacky adventures and Spike.

So I'm on public transport right now; the bus to be exact. This particular bus has obviously been in service for a whole given that its vibrating quite strongly; a sign that maybe the shockies aren't too great. This vibration couple with the fact that I'm surrounded by pretty young Asian girls makes this quite an interesting bus trip.

From the wacky adventures and Spike.

The bus shake very strong when it is not moving, I think. When it is driving, it is not so bad.

Nish

A lot of education systems stifle creativity and don't teach students to think for themselves. In the US I was constantly asked why I did not "give" a student a few points to bump their grade up so they could do a little better or why I made them work so hard or do things that made them think. I had a hard time resisting the urge to shake the parents! LOL

You are a teacher?