The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Yeah, you are right! I mean how the hell do Batman and Superman work together! i hope they don't destroy what Christopher Nolan created with Batman! Ben Affleck has been cast as the new batman! I just cannot see anyone apart from Bale to play him! Can't really say i am waiting eagerly for the movie now!

I hope they can cast Matt Damon somehow in that...i fucking love the duo :D

Are these shows Awake and Falling Skies good?

Thought I might start watching them if they're good.

Awake i don't think i have seen.

Falling skies is good if your a fan of post apocalyptic humans vs robots. Not my sort of thing really but its pretty good if you like that sort of genre.

How is a batman/superman combined film gonna work.

Let me start by saying batman is the greatest superhero bar none. It's not even close for me. But batman is just a guy with a lot of money who has spent a lot of time at the gym and has a variety of gadgets and fighting skills.

But superman has actual powers. Anything batman could do superman could probably do as he can fly and is a man of steel.

Is it gonna be batman fighting 3 blokes on the floor whilst superman flies round blowing shit up.

EDIT: apologies on breaking up the shoe talk... :D

Have you ever read any if the Batman comics?

Nope. But i loved the 1960's tv series, and all the films.

That explains a hell lot!

Batman from the comics is entirelly different than anything Hollywood has ever made. He is not so dumb as Burton made him and he is also not so serious as Nolan thinks...

Ben Affleck is actually good actor to represent who he trully is, which is something the fans want to see and DC is trying to give!

Also, Batman and Superman have several spin-offs (good ones and bad ones), so it is not like it will be new territory for both heroes.

Nope. But i loved the 1960's tv series, and all the films.

You should really read The Dark Knight from Frank Miller. It is considered one of the best stories of all time and the drawing is a classic. The actual Dark Knight is a retired and old Batman who returns to duty.

As a fan, you will thank me for that, I guarantee!!!

you must be a good driver, then

Been driving for a very long time :) will never forget the 3 months I spent driving around my backyard getting the timing right on shifting before mum would take me out on a road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You should really read The Dark Knight from Frank Miller. It is considered one of the best stories of all time and the drawing is a classic. The actual Dark Knight is a retired and old Batman who returns to duty.

As a fan, you will thank me for that, I guarantee!!!

Thanks will check it out.

Awake i don't think i have seen.

Falling skies is good if your a fan of post apocalyptic humans vs robots. Not my sort of thing really but its pretty good if you like that sort of genre.

Thanks! I'll check 'em out.

Thing is I just realised a few days ago, that I have Fox lol and I saw these shows on Fox so I wondering whether they were good. (but I'm gonna watch the shows online anyway)

Thanks! I'll check 'em out.

Thing is I just realised a few days ago, that I have Fox lol and I saw these shows on Fox so I wondering whether they were good. (but I'm gonna watch the shows online anyway)

Yeah, you won't know til you try them out.

Been driving for a very long time :) will never forget the 3 months I spent driving around my backyard getting the timing right on shifting before mum would take me out on a road!

For me, nothing releases you more than a cruise with your fav music on

For me, nothing releases you more than a cruise with your fav music on

I only drive in when I am the US now so only 1month of the year! I have a driver the other 11, so I usually read in the card.

You were lucky you had your mum overlooking you, i had my elder brother! Man, was he strict sitting next to me! He took me out to the road within two days of me learning how to shift gears! I nearly banged my car twice.