The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

:Goober:

Ps: i think I might the guy Barbara warned you about on here :-) I can't imagine why ...

I warned him about myself, :lol: I guess he understood that.

I like him quite a lot though, so we're good. He's going to be represent my brother in the forum. For now my brother is just a couple of feet away from me - after taking me out yesterday, set me up with his friend (which there was no problem with @DJames) and all of them making me laugh harder than I laughed in so long

So when I come back to my town, @JayC will remind me of my bro, so I automatically like him. And he's quite reasonable in everything he's said so far.

It is a warning Rmpr !

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Fun Fact: A Male lion's penis has spines which point backwards. Upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female's vagina, which may cause ovulation.
a.baa-funny-lion-sex-face.jpg
I wouldn't want to fuck either.

7ytype4u.jpg

:Goober:

Ps: i think I might the guy Barbara warned you about on here :-) I can't imagine why ...

I can't imagine why either. You're a pussy cat. I like you already! ;p

I've encountered some truly disgusting United fans m8. I told u previously hahaha.

Main reason I dislike United is corruption.......

Corruption? You're not a conspiracy theorist are you?

I warned him about myself, :lol: I guess he understood that.

I like him quite a lot though, so we're good. He's going to be represent my brother in the forum. For now my brother is just a couple of feet away from me - after taking me out yesterday, set me up with his friend (which there was no problem with @DJames) and all of them making me laugh harder than I laughed in so long

So when I come back to my town, @JayC will remind me of my bro, so I automatically like him. And he's quite reasonable in everything he's said so far.

Thanks. I like you too. I'm happy with those comments, but I rarely use smileys to convey it. You can trust me.

@Barbara, Why did u unfollow me on Twitter? Was I that bad?

I unfollowed tons of people this week based on how much RT's they spammed my otherwise tidy timeline. I'm so picky on my Twitter. sorry, I guess?

My Twitter is my fave place on internet, I unfollow people for so little... so don't take it personally, just think I'm old and picky.

Still love you though ;)

Thanks. I like you too. I'm happy with those comments, but I rarely use smileys to convey it. You can trust me.

Oh I'm not into the gratuitous gif overload although I like the gif'ed joke just like the next person. So I guess I like you better if I understood what you meant at all. :P

but I use a ton of smileys - if you meant them alone - because I keep sticking my tongue or winking on posts. Maybe to make up for the inability to wink in real life :P

I unfollowed tons of people this week based on how much RT's they spammed my otherwise tidy timeline. I'm so picky on my Twitter. sorry, I guess?

My Twitter is my fave place on internet, I unfollow people for so little... so don't take it personally, just think I'm old and picky.

Still love you though ;)

Oh I'm not into the gratuitous gif overload although I like the gif'ed joke just like the next person. So I guess I like you better if I understood what you meant at all. :P

but I use a ton of smileys - if you meant them alone - because I keep sticking my tongue or winking on posts. Maybe to make up for the inability to wink in real life :P

;) Just for you.

I can't imagine why either. You're a pussy cat. I like you already! ;p

Corruption? You're not a conspiracy theorist are you?

No, I think it's common knowledge that the FA and refs favour united. WWW.diminbeirut.typepad.com is a good site. I mean Van Persie, Evans and Ferdinand all got away with bans.

No, I think it's common knowledge that the FA and refs favour united. WWW.diminbeirut.typepad.com is a good site. I mean Van Persie, Evans and Ferdinand all got away with bans.

All of this sort of stuff is wildly exaggerated. I don't think you need to go there, it makes most look extremely desperate, and hateful. I won't deny we've had some luck, but I don't buy it. Favor from the FA? They've always hammered us.