The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'm 1.72 (5'8" I guess)

Now about you getting shorter there are too possible explanations: 1) if you measure your height in the morning it'll be higher than by the end of the day; 2) bad posture, shoulders dropped, curled body and that stuff will also factor in your height for worse.

Well i've kinda like dropped about a good 2-4 CM over the years maybe? :3 i'd need to get something more accurate though, but i think my bad posture could be the case

We better watch out or he will start posting memes again... ruining the pub once and for all :Goober:

Na where is he, he best be here in the morning to make this place funny :(

We all have to admit, if Tom wasnt posting that huge amount of GIF's, this place would be like :

e6515783.jpg

1.78 m

EDIT: Why the hell am I craving fries at 5am?

About to fall asleep.. What's up, man?

good to know I'm not the only one who craves random things at ungodly hours.

Just deep in thought... Girl problems.

feel free to share, mate. I could give you a girl's point of view if you want to try to consider the idea that maybe with some effort you could start to understand how a girl's mind work but not quite.

@, You want fries because you :

1 - Love them

2 - Are hungry.

Thats the only explanation I found.

feed-me-754690.jpg

That's interesting but if you look at it from another angle, each aspect could be related to something else and then you might have different reasons, I'm not saying you're not making a fair argument but like for example when you think abo.. zzzzZZZZZZzz...

The Pub changed.

Your current avatar REALLY suits that post. :D

feel free to share, mate. I could give you a girl's point of view if you want to try to consider the idea that maybe with some effort you could start to understand how a girl's mind work but not quite.

Well it's not a huge problem... Basically befriended this girl who's 2 years older a few months ago and slowly I've been growing more attracted to her. We're actually pretty good friends but I'm afraid to make a move because of the age difference. I know it's not uncommon for a guy to go for a girl that's a bit younger but I don't exactly know how girls see it the other way round. It's a weird one because I don't want to severe our friendship.

That's interesting but if you look at it from another angle, each aspect could be related to something else and then you might have different reason, I'm not saying you're making a fair argument but like for example when you think abo.. zzzzZZZZZZzz...

Blah blah.

@, Girls have no logic, and never use their mind for the important things.That's what I concluded after long researches and experiences, i'm talking about girls, not women.

@The Skipper : If the girl is mature, calm one, who before making a decision take time to analyze the whole thing, if it is that type of girls, then you musnt lose your time thinking, you wont find much like her.Time isnt a factor, it the type of relationship you have with her that will make a difference, if she thinks you are a special guy for her, than it will be ok.For example my brother married a girl who is 9 years older than him, but both are on the same line every time.

Well it's not a huge problem... Basically befriended this girl who's 2 years older a few months ago and slowly I've been growing more attracted to her. We're actually pretty good friends but I'm afraid to make a move because of the age difference. I know it's not uncommon for a guy to go for a girl that's a bit younger but I don't exactly know how girls see it the other way round. It's a weird one because I don't want to severe our friendship.

well I've always loved being with younger men, about that difference you just mentioned. I would make a move if I were you, some of us really don't mind. But then again how old are the two of you? I guess it depends a little bit on the age.

Blah blah.

@, Girls have no logic, and never use their mind for the important things.That's what I concluded after long researches and experiences, i'm talking about girls, not women.

@The Skipper : If the girl is mature, calm one, who before making a decision take time to analyze the whole thing, if it is that type of girls, then you musnt lose your time thinking, you wont find much like her.Time isnt a factor, it the type of relationship you have with her that will make a difference, if she thinks you are a special guy for her, than it will be ok.For example my brother married a girl who is 9 years older than him, but both are on the same line every time.

which is why I wrote it in that way :P

edit: wow 9 years? and here I was feeling guilty about a guy who is 7 years younger than me. Well now he's 6 as his bday was the other day :P

well I've always loved being with younger men, about that difference you just mentioned. I would make a move if I were you, some of us really don't mind. But then again how old are the two of you? I guess it depends a little bit on the age.

which is why I wrote it in that way :P

edit: wow 9 years? and here I was feeling guilty about a guy who is 7 years younger than me. Well now he's 6 as his bday was the other day :P

Its about the how you treat the other person, age doesnt really matter.If the girls feels "this guy understand me and treats me the way I feel I deserve to be treated", and in the same time the guy feels the girl is honest and he finds his happiness in the personality of the girl, than it will work for life, I hope.

My ID card says 171 but who knows when that was measured. Hopefully I've grown

I'm hungry here too but don't want to get up and make anything. Why hasn't technology evolved to the point of just materializing food. The Jetsons was a lie!!!

No snow ever here :eyebrows: Just heat upon heat

that willing to change the past or just curious to see how the future plays out? ;)

out of curiosity, how much does a season ticket cost?

Both. There are things I wish I would live again, others I wish I'd done differently. Not too concerned about the future tbh, only lottery numbers would be fine by me.

2nd question

What footwear do you guys have :3?

I'm hoping once all things are sorted i'll have some nice blueish purple converses..but that's for a future wardrobe :3.