The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

can anyone help the English dummy speaker?

How do you call that stat that shows who 'ran' the longest distance in the match, as in the player that moved more? I want to say Ramires is often the player that runs the longest distance in our matches, but I'm not sure the right verb to use here is 'to run'...

thanks in advance guys.

Distance covered?

there's too things we see in even the poorest areas of urban cities in Brazil: cable tv and internet.

I remember when I went to Bahia - the country side - and it's poor there (though not the poorest you'd find here) and everyone lived in terrible houses but they had cable TV and internet :lol:

For those poorest I think in some cities in Northeast and North of Minas Gerais I guess the conditions are as bad as some regions in Africa (poverty wise), and then there are very poor communities in many places all around the country, but it got better and internet is something even class D has these days depending on where they are.

No one asked me how are you posting if you don't have the Internet, so i'll quickly respond : I hacked someone having a WEP wifi protection and he is 35 meters away from my house, he has some good friends that helped him to install the internet in his house, and when I go to have the same they tell me that in your area is impossible to have the Internet, I tell them there is someone who has it and they tell me no, our database and shit found no one.I even gave them his number but you know, what its corrupted is corrupted, I hope theses people will go to hell, simple.If he change his Wifi's protection I'm fucked.

Distance covered?

I thought of it, but I wasn't sure what it's normally used in the stat.

I remember seeing that stat a lot in La Liga and a few times in other competitions...

I'll use it, I guess. *writing*

thanks sweetie :kiss:

No one asked me how are you posting if you don't have the Internet, so i'll quickly respond : I hacked someone having a WEP wifi protection and he is 35 meters away from my house, he has some good friends that helped him to install the internet in his house, and when I go to have the same they tell me that in your area is impossible to have the Internet, I tell them there is someone who has it and they tell me no, our database and shit found no one.I even gave them his number but you know, what its corrupted is corrupted, I hope theses people will go to hell, simple.If he change his Wifi's protection I'm fucked.

that sucks honestly.

In that way, yeah, there's internet all over Brazil.

really sorry to know it, dear :(

that sucks honestly.

In that way, yeah, there's internet all over Brazil.

really sorry to know it, dear :(

If it was only the Internet, then almost I want to say its nothing compared to real problems we as people have everytime we go out.Even in the capital there is no place to go to, there is no cinemas to watch films, in fact there is only one, always full.If you dont have a car you'll have extreme difficulties to go to a place because the Bus is always full, take a hell lot of time to go there, and all that in a very hot day for example, and in that bus be sure there is :

1 - a thief

2 - A bomb (not all time)

3 - Both.

The educational program is a joke, you have to be a real genius to succeed, there is no TV show to watch, its very difficult to become a professionnal tennis man or footballer without any help, if you want to be a coach you cant ect...We have no president, and when we got one with balls that wanted to change things, he was killed.Overall, this place where i'm living is a preparation to hell.

I'm back!! Had a ton of fun. The place we stayed was special though - we had no lights in the bathroom and the bedroom was flooded by the air conditioning unit. Plus we got no towels, no tv remote....

I see part of the fun was pretending it was camping ;)

That's great you had a good time sweetie!

Why isn't the quick reply working? Or is it just me?

Just you :P

Try restarting your browser.

I'm back!! Had a ton of fun. The place we stayed was special though - we had no lights in the bathroom and the bedroom was flooded by the air conditioning unit. Plus we got no towels, no tv remote....

Towels and TV remotes are for boring people. Flooded bathroom spells fun! :D