The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'm not going, hehehehe

should and will are very far apart now.

I will be a monitor in the school's Festa Junina (for kids older than 2) tomorrow from 09-17. I should be sleeping since 23!!!

I don't have anything to do therefore I can afford to sleep late.

I know this isn't the surprising facts but did you know I thought you were some fake profile at the beginning? HAHAHA.

I don't have anything to do therefore I can afford to sleep late.

I know this isn't the surprising facts but did you know I thought you were some fake profile at the beginning? HAHAHA.

WHAT? and how come that isn't surprising? Now you'll have to tell me why! (your rainy site is making me depressed instead of sleepy. Did it ever work to you?)

That's my twitter account there! People can check me so easily. I just don't give my FB because I keep it for real life people only - I already dislike what I learn about them on a daily basis, I don't need to dislike the perfect cyber people I met either. :P

WHAT? and how come that isn't surprising? Now you'll have to tell me why! (your rainy site is making me depressed instead of sleepy. Did it ever work to you?)

That's my twitter account there! People can check me so easily. I just don't give my FB because I keep it for real life people only - I already dislike what I learn about them on a daily basis, I don't need to dislike the perfect cyber people I met either. :P

I meant this isn't the surprising facts thread :P

I don't know, something just seemed off. I mean, a female football fan is a bit unusual. But if she's brazilian and she's a Chelsea fan it's even more odd. Also your english was way too good. But I've been convinced a long while ago.

The rainy website? I've used it once or twice, my brother is the who would use it regularly to sleep.

I meant this isn't the surprising facts thread :P

I don't know, something just seemed off. I mean, a female football fan is a bit unusual. But if she's brazilian and she's a Chelsea fan it's even more odd. Also your english was way too good. But I've been convinced a long while ago.

The rainy website? I've used it once or twice, my brother is the who would use it regularly to sleep.

good thing (you're not convinced) because I had my fair amount of people asking me for real if I was really a girl, and I don't even mean the ones in the open :P

I was like WTF?

I think if a female football fan Brazilian it makes a little more sense instead of a little less. We do breathe football in this country... although girls only say they support SPFC - the most girly team in the world totally designed for 'bambis' (sorry about that, mate)

good thing (you're not convinced) because I had my fair amount of people asking me for real if I was really a girl, and I don't even mean the ones in the open :P

I was like WTF?

I think if a female football fan Brazilian it makes a little more sense instead of a little less. We do breathe football in this country... although girls only say they support SPFC - the most girly team in the world totally designed for 'bambis' (sorry about that, mate)

It weirder because - ok, let's say she's a girl and she's a football fan. That is unusual. However, if she was to support some football team, it would be safer to assume she would do so for a local one. But no, not only she's a football fan, she's brazilian, she supports Chelsea and she has taken the trouble to look for some forum to discuss about the team. Now that doesn't feel ordinary at all for me. And I say this as a compliment.

Also no offense taken, I'm used to the bambi thing already.

It weirder because - ok, let's say she's a girl and she's a football fan. That is unusual. However, if she was to support some football team, it would be safer to assume she would do so for a local one. But no, not only she's a football fan, she's brazilian, she supports Chelsea and she has taken the trouble to look for some forum to discuss about the team. Now that doesn't feel ordinary at all for me. And I say this as a compliment.

No offense taken, I'm used to the bambi thing already.

I know you do love. But I do have a local team that I love way more than I love Chelsea :P

It's just Chelsea is a very big passion, the biggest outside Brazil, more than Real and Inter... and it's so funny because when I decided I wanted to support Chelsea - it was first because it was blue in a sea of red team in England and second because I had a soft spot for the underdog, hahahaha

look at how well the underdog thing worked out :P

As for SPFC I was married to one for 7 years, so yeah, out of spite I badmouth it :P

And you guys aren't the only ones to hold 6 Brazilian titles, and please tell me you agree. I judge people based on what they think about the 1987 Brazilian champion!

I know you do love. But I do have a local team that I love way more than I love Chelsea :P

It's just Chelsea is a very big passion, the biggest outside Brazil, more than Real and Inter... and it's so funny because when I decided I wanted to support Chelsea - it was first because it was blue in a sea of red team in England and second because I had a soft spot for the underdog, hahahaha

look at how well the underdog thing worked out :P

As for SPFC I was married to one for 7 years, so yeah, out of spite I badmouth it :P

And you guys aren't the only ones to hold 6 Brazilian titles, and please tell me you agree. I judge people based on what they think about the 1987 Brazilian champion!

What I think about it is that it was a fucking mess. Formally, it should be Sport. But I very much doubt they would beat Flamengo, had they played each other. Still, how can you claim to be the champion of some tournament you have not abided by the rules?

What I think about it is that it was a fucking mess. Formally, it should be Sport. But I very much doubt they would beat Flamengo, had they played each other. Still, how can you claim to be the champion of some tournament you have not abided by the rules?

no, no, no. We abode the rules! When we started the league it was never part of the rules that yellow and green champs would face off each other to see who was the champion! That was CBF sucking as usual that decided while the league was going on and it wasn't only Flamengo who disagreed about playing against yellow group.

I'm disappointed, perfect human being, I'm disappointed. I did warn you I'd be judging you.

no, no, no. We abode the rules! When we started the league it was never part of the rules that yellow and green champs would face off each other to see who was the champion! That was CBF sucking as usual that decided while the league was going on and it wasn't only Flamengo who disagreed about playing against yellow group.

I'm disappointed, perfect human being, I'm disappointed. I did warn you I'd be judging you.

Unfortunately, that championship would have no value if not approved by CBF. Ultimately there can only be legit national championships that way. Otherwise I could organize some local championship at my neighbourhood and call the victors "brazilian champions". At first that championship was organized by the teams taking part in the tournament, but it needed to be approved by CBF or it wouldn't "count". In addition, it wouldn't be fair to arbitrarily not cross both yellow and green groups champions and runner-ups. Some claim the other group was "second division" but that can't be right because both 2nd and 4th place of the previous brazilian championship were in that group. Were they relegated for no reason at all?

All in all, that championship was a mess and I don't really care who won it.

Unfortunately, that championship would have no value if not approved by CBF. Ultimately there can only be legit national championships that way. Otherwise I could organize some local championship at my neighbourhood and call the victors "brazilian champions". At first that championship was organized by the teams taking part in the tournament, but it needed to be approved by CBF or it wouldn't "count". In addition, it wouldn't be fair to arbitrarily not cross both yellow and green groups champions and runner-ups. Some claim the other group was "second division" but that can't be right because both 2nd and 4th place of the previous brazilian championship were in that group. Were they relegated for no reason at all?

All in all, that championship was a mess and I don't really care who won it.

I'm also too tired to talk about it as I have to think before typing to discuss it. I still like you an unhealthy lot.

Let's move back to blunt flirting. :blush:

Are you any sleepy already?

I'm also too tired to talk about it as I have to think before typing to discuss it. I still like you an unhealthy lot.

Let's move back to blunt flirting. :blush:

Are you any sleepy already?

I'm a bit sleepy already but I'm afraid when I close my notebook and lay my head on the pillow I'll start thinking about the things I don't want to think about, so I keep myself busy reading stuff.

I'm a bit sleepy already but I'm afraid when I close my notebook and lay my head on the pillow I'll start thinking about the things I don't want to think about, so I keep myself busy reading stuff.

want me to put an image in your head instead? :eyebrows:

beware of the risks ;)

I'd very much like you to :shifty:

now I don't know which extreme of it I take

I have two ideas in my head, I don't know which of them will have better results.

As I think I might have any idea of what you want to forget... I guess I'd go with graphic. how does sound?

now I don't know which extreme of it I take

I have two ideas in my head, I don't know which of them will have better results.

As I think I might have any idea of what you want to forget... I guess I'd go with graphic. how does sound?

Pick the one which would surprise me the most :rolleyes: