The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

well you already know the way to my PM and you have my Twitter. So make sure to ask.

I'm not kidding. I'm obsessed with grammar, I can do análise sintática, morfológica; semantica, concordância verbal e nominal all with my eyes closed. I also love subordinação e coordenação de frases e períodos. You let me know what you need to learn, I'll probably know it ;)

Hi there, Tom

How are you this wonderful afternoon?

I am actually working. I seem to be lagging behind so had to catch up this sunday.

How was your day?

well you already know the way to my PM and you have my Twitter. So make sure to ask.

I'm not kidding. I'm obsessed with grammar, I can do análise sintática, morfológica; semantica, concordância verbal e nominal all with my eyes closed. I also love subordinação e coordenação de frases e períodos. You let me know what you need to learn, I'll probably know it ;)

Thanks a lot :P

Any tips or tricks when it comes to subordinação e coordenção? I suck at that!

Thanks a lot :P

Any tips or tricks when it comes to subordinação e coordenção? I suck at that!

I thought that was what you were struggling with. Most people who struggle with Portuguese struggle there.

Well why don't we take it off the Pub? I'm sure no one here wants to learn how Portuguese is SO difficult ;)

I am actually working. I seem to be lagging behind so had to catch up this sunday.

How was your day?

So far so good. Just arrived from Sunday School ;)

You? Working? You mean downloading the internet, right?

I thought that was what you were struggling with. Most people who struggle with Portuguese struggle there.

Well why don't we take it off the Pub? I'm sure no one here wants to learn how Portuguese is SO difficult ;)

Sure, I agree it's better!

Sure, I agree it's better!

so send me your questions love. You still know the way to my PM I suppose.

Eu te disse para voce nao ser tímido ;)

I did that already. I had to do work this time.

lmao.

but downloading the internet is your only job and occupation.

And it has to be constant and the internet like the universe keeps expanding ;)

never ending work

okay then

@ what should I do, love?

Whatever makes "certain people" jealous! :Goober:

Why? Are you done with exams now? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's my colleauges, it was one of those days were they were negative as hell. I was talking about a certain subject I did on Saturday, I still have like 3 weeks left, but the scheduel is so messed up and I think I'm one of the people who are most affected by it. Hard part is over but it was ugly.

Whatever makes "certain people" jealous! :Goober:

It's my colleauges, it was one of those days were they were negative as hell. I was talking about a certain subject I did on Saturday, I still have like 3 weeks left, but the scheduel is so messed up and I think I'm one of the people who are most affected by it. Hard part is over but it was ugly.

now you lost me. Who are certain people?

I know some people here basically married us. And I don't even know your name! But I do know you live in Syria and is an engineer major :P

My mother went to some countries last year, and I'm almost positive she went to Syria. I'll ask her!

I'm sure she went to Turkey, but I'm not sure Syria.

now you lost me. Who are certain people?

I know some people here basically married us. And I don't even know your name! But I do know you live in Syria and is an engineer major :P

My mother went to some countries last year, and I'm almost positive she went to Syria. I'll ask her!

I'm sure she went to Turkey, but I'm not sure Syria.

Your mom went to Syria last year?! :blink:

It's not exactly a popular tourist destination atm! :lol: In fact, you are probably more likely to encounter Syrians here in Lebanon right now than you are in Syria! :P (Just kidding, volt :P)

Your mom went to Syria last year?! :blink:

It's not exactly a popular tourist destination atm! :lol: In fact, you are probably more likely to encounter Syrians here in Lebanon right now than you are in Syria! :P (Just kidding, volt :P)

yep, she went to Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Lebanon and I'm not positive about Syria. It was before the thing got more difficult there...

True, but my love for my clubs will always be much bigger than my love for the NT. I don't even love the NT at this point. And just to make it clear, by default, I can't stand Argentines Unless they prove otherwise - but they normally fail on doing so

I like Argentina more than Brazil :ph34r:

HAHAHAH I literally LOLed when I saw this because I had the exact same thought before I read the caption! :lol: