The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

THIS FILM IS SERIOUSLY DISGUSTING BUT NOW MY BROTHER WONT LET ME CHANGE THE CHANNEL

Theres a second one too mate. This guy gets a dvd of the first one and sits masterbating over it before assembling his own one with like 10 people and shagging it with barbed wire around his bellend..... fucking crazy... oh I forgot to mention the guys wanking over it using sandpaper.............. its ridiculous

Theres a second one too mate. This guy gets a dvd of the first one and sits masterbating over it before assembling his own one with like 10 people and shagging it with barbed wire around his bellend..... fucking crazy

OMG, I could have died without knowing this. :mouthclosed:

Leif would watch it! :ph34r:

Is it fiction or real?

Its fiction... well I'd fucking hope it is... its absolutely fucked up... much worse than Human Centipede and Hostel..

also theres a film I will never ever watch. A or The Serbian Film, can't exactly remember if its A or The but its fucked up, litreally fucked up, like Josep Fritzel fucked up only 2 times worse

Its fiction... well I'd fucking hope it is... its absolutely fucked up... much worse than Human Centipede and Hostel..

Human Centipede is not that bad, but if it is worse than Hastel, I better watch it.

I hate watching those movies, but I kind of want to know what happens to be so disgusting, so I go until the end. LOL

Human Centipede is not that bad, but if it is worse than Hastel, I better watch it.

I hate watching those movies, but I kind of want to know what happens to be so disgusting, so I go until the end. LOL

You like watching digusting films to be so disgusting, watch A/The Serbian Film and then come back. You will regret it :Goober: and this is coming from someones whos only read the plot of it....

You like watching digusting films to be so disgusting, watch A/The Serbian Film and then come back. You will regret it :Goober: and this is coming from someones whos only read the plot of it....

You will make me throw up, but I wont resist. I feel so disgusted while watching those movies, I dont know why I keep on going. LOL

@, WTF?

August 1 & 2 just downloaded, but I aint gonna watch A Serbian, it is banned in Brazil (Child Rape and Male Frontal Nudity). I am not going to watch this shit!

Hoster 2 has been the worse movie I have watched, August will certainly beat it. However, I do have a limit.

NOT WATCHING THIS SHIT!

@, WTF?

August 1 & 2 just downloaded, but I aint gonna watch A Serbian, it is banned in Brazil (Child Rape and Male Frontal Nudity). I am not going to watch this shit!

Hoster 2 has been the worse movie I have watched, August will certainly beat it. However, I do have a limit.

NOT WATCHING THIS SHIT!

;

Serbian Film is literally banned everywhere.... you said you wanted to watch a disgusting film so I named one :Goober: one I don't intend on watching...

@, WTF?

NOT WATCHING THIS SHIT!

Films with man tits are illegal in Brazil???