Swp Hails Chelsea Spirit After Last-gasp Win

Steve

I always had faith in him but i with he would stop running past the ball and hitting crosses into row S. His game has been much better in the last season and a half tho and he's started scoring a bit more too. And btw i would always play Essien over Mikel if there's a choice. Mikel maybe better on the ball, but Essien has a far better all round game, specially on the defensive side of things. You could conceivably play Ballack, Mikel, Essien and Lampard in a diamond tho tbh. Maybe worth a try sometime in some 2 bob cup against 2 bob opponents.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belletti was my man of the match, although it was a toss-up between him and Ballack as they were both everywhere. Defended brilliantly and Belletti was excellent going forward. We should play him more advanced much more often, he is such a threatening player.

For our next game, I think we should adopt our old 4-3-3 system. No idea if Shevchenko is fit, but Pizarro obviously benefits from having crosses into him.

Ahhh....when i recall a bunch of members on here used to say Saun was shit and should be sold etc.Now when he is doing well he is a bloody legend.Always had faith in you Shaun you proved all the hatters wrong keep it up BIG man.

Having a good game hardly makes him a legend. His game's come on a lot but he's still prone to sloppiness and is nowhere near consistent enough for me.

Hi

For the first time in a while , we super , strong going forward & defending , and when we won it was a well deserved victory , and not lucky as has been the case lately , all 11 had good games , they got the crowd going and when i left , i felt lifted and proud of the club .

playing like that we are on the up & going to everton soon if we play like that with that spirite we are going to get through

more of the same please Chelsea, :thumbsup: