Hello from France !

Hi everybody !

I registered here to talk about Chelsea, obviously.

I'm coming from France, more precisely from South France, and i'm a 19 years-old boy. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2004 (when Ranieri was still the manager).

It's hard to say who is my favourite player... But I would say it's Lampard...

I guess my favourite game it's the Chelsea-Liverpool 4-2 in Champion's League.

See ya.

ps : excuse me for my poor english emo8.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody !

I registered here to talk about Chelsea, obviously.

I'm coming from France, more precisely from South France, and i'm a 19 years-old boy. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2004 (when Ranieri was still the manager).

It's hard to say who is my favourite player... But I would say it's Lampard...

I guess my favourite game it's the Chelsea-Liverpool 4-2 in Champion's League.

See ya.

ps : excuse me for my poor english emo8.gif

south east or south west ...I lived in languedoc for 3 years and my french is merde

I have a question for you: being a fan the season we played AS Monaco in the Champions League, and the season later when we were tied with Paris SG, what were your emotions? I know the French are very passionate about their football and I've been to the Stade Gerland to watch OL play ASSE, back in 2007 and the noise the the fans make is incredible!

I have a question for you: being a fan the season we played AS Monaco in the Champions League, and the season later when we were tied with Paris SG, what were your emotions? I know the French are very passionate about their football and I've been to the Stade Gerland to watch OL play ASSE, back in 2007 and the noise the the fans make is incredible!

Yeah, the first Chelsea's game I have saw, it's their semi-final against Monaco.

At this time, I feel impressed by this team, so I chose to follow it. You know, at the start, it was "just like that", and over the weeks I like Chelsea more and more...

• 2 weeks later...