Back again!

Alright lads and lassies!

I've been registered at this forum for two and a half years and I was a member of the previous forums too. For some reason I haven't posted on here for quite a while but thought it was time for a comeback. Hope to stick around a bit longer this time.

A brief presentation of my self:

20 year old Chelsea fan from Stockholm, Sweden. Been supporting the Blues since I was eight. When I was younger I went to Chelsea matches once or twice a year but over the last few years I've managed to go to about 8-9 games a season. It's not the easiest thing in the world following Chelsea from Sweden but it's definitely worth every penny and every minute.

For little over a year I've been running Chelsea Supporters Sweden with two other blokes. We have about 600 members, with about 100 of us being regular visitors to Stamford Bridge (regular visitors is one or a few games a season measured in Swedish terms).

Off to Germany on Sunday for the pre-season matches against Frankfurt and Hamburg. Then on to London for the Community Shield. Hope to see some of you over there!

Up the Blues!

// Oscar

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...