2010/11 Squad

Looks like Bertrand is heading to Nottingham Forest.

Link

scrolling down to read the comments from the Forest fans..they expecting Matic to go there on loan aswell...i don`t see Matic going out on loan personally, but can see why Bertrand would..he should have gone to a premiership team though,perhaps none have come in for him but i personally think he`s good enough to start for several premiership sides.

is good to have so much talent at LB the way we have,but is a shame a quality player like Bertrand can`t find a place in our first team squad...with us having the best LB in the world tho he either needs to accept that he won`t get a sniff at being first choice for atleast 3 or 4 years (and even then will be battling against Van Aanholt) or leave the club permanently sometime soon.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Yossi Benayoun having already signed and Michael Ballack, Juliano Belletti and Joe Cole departed, the squad currently has an unusually streamlined look, though Ancelotti has great faith in the young players that do not need to be on the list - they include Jeffrey Bruma, Patrick van Aanholt, Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Fabio Borini, who are currently in Germany showcasing their abilities with the rest of the squad.

'I know them very well. We followed them for the last year and it is the time for them to be involved in the squad. I don't know how many games they can play this season but we need to have these young players in our squad.'

|| ChelseaFC ||

Edited by LDN Blue

With Yossi Benayoun having already signed and Michael Ballack, Juliano Belletti and Joe Cole departed, the squad currently has an unusually streamlined look, though Ancelotti has great faith in the young players that do not need to be on the list - they include Jeffrey Bruma, Patrick van Aanholt, Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Fabio Borini, who are currently in Germany showcasing their abilities with the rest of the squad.

'I know them very well. We followed them for the last year and it is the time for them to be involved in the squad. I don't know how many games they can play this season but we need to have these young players in our squad.'

|| ChelseaFC ||

So this is the 5 he was talking about. He also said he was going to make 2 transfers. Does it mean Ramires and Benayoun only? Let's hope that he really said this thing about 2 more players lately.

So this is the 5 he was talking about. He also said he was going to make 2 transfers. Does it mean Ramires and Benayoun only? Let's hope that he really said this thing about 2 more players lately.

I think Carlo said something along the lines of '3 guys have left, so 3 will come in, and having Yossi here already, we will look to add 2 more.' Assuming Ramires is a done deal, this means there'll be one more arrival after him.