A Comedy Me and My Friends Made!

thechelseastud

Hi guys,

For my final major project in Uni, me along with five others had to create a comedy and that's what we did. So I thought I might show it to you all. Basically it's a spoof documentary about the greatest Mime group of all time, give it a watch, at least the first link tongue.gif

It'd be really interesting to get some feedback from people who I don't really know too well

Take note: We had no crew, no real actors and no experience using the equipment whatsoever!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Cheers

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey your Southampton Uni boys! Same here!

You know what that was actually really good, I watched it all and it's one of the better comedies I've seen recently. Obviously it doesn't shy away from its influences (the office much?) but it was really funny and exactly the kind of humour I like, dry and british. A true credit to Southampton uni lads!

Well done! Hopefully will see more in the future?

cheers for watching guys. we only opted for the mockumentary of filming as its creates the option for greater character development and because it was easier for us to film as we did not have a crew etc. and with the office being so well-known as the 'pioneers' of this style it is always going to look similar when a character talks to the camera etc. however, in terms of characters and their attitudes there hasnt been any office influence. hopefully though u enjoyed it. did u watch it from beginnin to end?

we will hopefully be making other shorts and films in the near future. and possibly extend 'the mimers' to a feature length but that depends on interest from production companies etc. we are just trying to get it seen by as many people as possible atm and to try and get as much feedback on it as possible, its only our first attempt of making a comedy so there are still lessons to learn etc and its good to know what people think, so if you could get your friends to watch it that would be brilliant! :-) thank you for taking the time out to watch it tough, its very much appreciated!