Eintracht Frankfurt vs Chelsea

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You now We need a new Goalkeeper...Im hoping Cech will be back VERRY i mean VERRY VERRY fast...Our i dont want to see the PL when its start...I really like the young Goalkeeper Joe Hart ( If i spell it good..) He's a good keeper better then that prick of Hilarious Jesus christ

Hilario is having a nightmare, I cant believe its possible to become a professional footballer(albeit a goalkeeper) despite not having the ability to properly kick a football.

Anelka, Kalou and Mikel not impressive, Terry doesn't look at it at the moment, the best player so far has been Yossi Benayoun.

You now We need a new Goalkeeper...Im hoping Cech will be back VERRY i mean VERRY VERRY fast...Our i dont want to see the PL when its start...I really like the young Goalkeeper Joe Hart ( If i spell it good..) He's a good keeper better then that prick of Hilarious Jesus christ

Joe Hart wants first team football. He doesnt want to be a back up to anyone.