Best rumour ever.

LDN Blue

We've seen it all forum.. the rumours of players from Messi too Yossi. None have ever been so ridiculous as to what I bring you today.. Truly the best rumour ever, purely for how censored.gif it is. Impossible this story, just impossible. I won't quote it, to keep your humour up.. so here's the direct link ;)

Best rumour ever.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Brilliant, they even add this in at the end.

Would Terry leaving put you off backing Chelsea to retain the title, or would they be better off without him on recent form? Carlo Ancelotti's men are currently 2.66 favourites.

The cheeky fuckers, they just want more bets! Haha

Cant see it happening -though it wouldnt be the end of the world -pretty pony WC (ok that could be because of the unrest in the camp), Carvalho was suddenly fit for Portugal and is reputedly looking to get out, and Alex wasnt picked for Brazil squad.

Shant be long before we need a top, pacy central defender....

Shant be long before we need a top, pacy central defender....

In that case I would love it if we signed Simon Kjaer! He had a great World Cup with Denmark. I reckon the Danes would have beaten Japan in the Group stages had he have played against them. Their defence without him couldn't deal with Japan's attacks at all.

Alternatively, a good deal to bring in Sergio Ramos would work wonders for us, put him on the right side, and shape Ivanovic/Alex alongside JT in central defence. It would mean getting rid of Riccy and Paulo, but our defence would look solid there.

Or we could just sign no-one at all and let Bosingwa recover from injury and put back at right back, while Ivanovic and Alex probe for a central defence slot alongside JT. That would work just as well I reckon, since Ivanovic is an excellent stand in for Bos if he ever gets injured, and Alex is just as good of a replacement if Ivanovic gets injured.

Edited by CJ Revo

In that case I would love it if we signed Simon Kjaer! He had a great World Cup with Denmark. I reckon the Danes would have beaten Japan in the Group stages had he have played against them. Their defence without him couldn't deal with Japan's attacks at all.

Alternatively, a good deal to bring in Sergio Ramos would work wonders for us, put him on the right side, and shape Ivanovic/Alex alongside JT in central defence. It would mean getting rid of Riccy and Paulo, but our defence would look solid there.

Or we could just sign no-one at all and let Bosingwa recover from injury and put back at right back, while Ivanovic and Alex probe for a central defence slot alongside JT. That would work just as well I reckon, since Ivanovic is an excellent stand in for Bos if he ever gets injured, and Alex is just as good of a replacement if Ivanovic gets injured.

Good shout for Ivanovich, he has been imperious, and can seem to play anywhere along the back four.

I suppose just because Alex wasnt picked for Brazil doesnt mean anything, they have dozens of top Brazilians to choose from. Teryy gives 100% nearly every game -you cant buy that loyalty, but there will come a time when his pace is a real issue..

I suppose just because Alex wasnt picked for Brazil doesnt mean anything

exactly! You would expect players like Alex to miss out because Brazil have so many quality players to choose from... hence their superiority in world tournaments. Especially when you have the likes of Lucio as the captain, while Juan and Luisão are decent defenders to play alongside him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You