Aguero vs Higuain

brothers check this out in the castrol rankings i found out that aguero is ranked No 56 and higuain is ranked No 6 and is 1 year younger than aguero and looking at goal.com i found both player attribute and gonzalo higuain is far better compared to aguero who is club is making is price so high but considering higuain price in the transfer market if ready to leave is club will be better. what is your say

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a fan of both strikers, I'd rather aguero, he is a better all round player imo, He can create stuff aswell as score goals.

[/quot

you have your reason but how do you rate both of them who do u think is better?

There both awsome strikers I must admit Higuin would probabaly score more goals than Aguero, but Aguero would be a better buy as we could play him up front or down the wing.

Higuain would give Didier a run for his money as far as the golden boots concerned.. he's a goal machine..

that is the reason a club grow stronger when players try to build up to one another make the best out of them self that is what is driving Drogba today and we all saw the result

brothers check this out in the castrol rankings i found out that aguero is ranked No 56 and higuain is ranked No 6 and is 1 year younger than aguero and looking at goal.com i found both player attribute and gonzalo higuain is far better compared to aguero who is club is making is price so high but considering higuain price in the transfer market if ready to leave is club will be better. what is your say

In all honesty, I'd rather have Aguero..

It's true Higuain had an amazing season in La Liga this year.. But players like Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso came out and said he's selfish and obsessed with only himself scoring, Aguero (from what I've seen) is a much better footballer. He's got good pace, a decent finish and has a cool head.

In any case, José won't be so quick to sell one of his future top scorers and Aguero's already xpressed his desire to play for Chelsea

In all honesty, I'd rather have Aguero..

It's true Higuain had an amazing season in La Liga this year.. But players like Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso came out and said he's selfish and obsessed with only himself scoring, Aguero (from what I've seen) is a much better footballer. He's got good pace, a decent finish and has a cool head.

In any case, José won't be so quick to sell one of his future top scorers and Aguero's already xpressed his desire to play for Chelsea

IT alway put forward by press and tribalfootball.com get info on aguero all their motive and i wish as said it work for chelsea

• 1 month later...

for next season we need an Aguero..perhaps next summer we will need a Higuain but i think going into this upcoming season Aguero is what we need most...if we play a 4-3-3 Aguero can play on either edge of the front 3 whilst Drogba or Anelka take the centre and Malouda or Kakuta can play the other edge of the front 3..Kalou and Sturridge can be in the mix for some game time too..

in a 4-1-2-1-2 Aguero can either play behind the front two or alongside Drogba/Anelka/Sturridge...

with Higuain he`s really more an out and out striker and that`s it...he`s a goal machine no doubt...will probably score a few more goals than S.K.A..but with Aguero i think the team as a whole would score more goals thanks to his more rounded contributions...i really do see a young Zola in Aguero.and imagine having been able to get Zola 8 or 9 years before we did...imagine what Zola could have done surrounded by the talent we have today..imagine what Kakuta and Zola could do on the same team..well i think the nearest we can get to find out is if we get Aguero now.

perhaps we could get both tho..then sell Kalou,and loan out Borini until Drogba hangs up his boots...i`m not sure how Higuain and Borini would play together..they seem quite similar to me..and of course there`s Sturridge..oh decisions ,decisions..i`m glad i haven`t got to make any of them..

:wacko:

i`d like to see us try quite a few different formations tho ..but think i`ll keep that discussion for another thread..

Atletico Madrid are convinced they will sell Sergio Aguero to Chelsea in the coming days.

The Daily Star says Chelsea are closing in on a £40m deal to sign Argentina superstar Aguero – the player they regard as the best forward in the world.

Blues chief executive Peter Kenyon has been working on a package for the past two weeks aimed at taking the 21-year-old Atletico Madrid striker to Stamford Bridge.

Sources in Spain suggest the two clubs are on the brink of agreeing terms for Aguero, who scored 17 goals in 34 appearances last season.

A move could be finalised within the next 10 days.

One problem could be the wage demands by Aguero’s advisors with suggestions, with suggestions the forward wants £160,000 AFTER tax.

Chelsea would be unwilling to go to anything more than £110,000-a-week before tax, but officials in Madrid are confident any disagreements can be resolved.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/atletico-madrid-resigned-selling-aguero-chelsea-249848

Chelsea have revived their interest in Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

The Mail on Sunday says any deal to bring Diego Maradona's son-in-law from Atletico Madrid would cost Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich at least £20million.

Aguero has started only one game for Argentina in the World Cup so far but is highly rated, having scored eight goals from 24 international appearances.

Chelsea relied on Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka to help them to their first domestic Double last season but both players are in their 30s and fast approaching the veteran stage of their careers.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has admitted that he wants a more youthful flavour to his team next season and Aguero fits the bill.

It is a welcome development, i would love to see Aguro in chelsae attack this coming season. his fast, his young. i think is a nice ideal

http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelsea-back-atletico-madrid-striker-aguero-950141

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You