What is Your Chelsea starting line for 2011 season

Chelsea Football club have just had their most succesful season in their History in the process scoring over 100 goals and having the most clean sheets.Chelsea Football club is now ready to become one of the most feared in Europe just imagen how good we could be next season!?..............Essien will be back, we will be promoting some talented youngsters from the youth squad the likes of Jeffrey Bruma, Geal Kakuta,(the future of chelsea)Josh McEachran and possibly a few more. Ontop of that Roman is feeling generous again after the most succesful season in his clubs History, and will be looking to strengthen his already world class side with atleast 2 more BIG signings. Who will cross over to STAMFORD BRIDGE next season no-one actually knows, but what do you think?

This is Hopefully what Chelsea Football Club will field next season:

Cech,,Ivanovic,,Alex/Jeffrey Bruma,,JT,,Ashley Cole,,Micheal Essien,,Frank Lampard,,Kaka if lucky or Geal Kakuta,,Flourant Malouda,,Sergio Aguero,,Kalou/Anelka,, And the Man with the Golden boot DIDIER Drogba.

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guarantee we won't sign any big names this summer, but hopefully j.cole will leave and Kakuta will inherite both the number 10 shirt and first team football. The Champions league is the top priority to the point that i believe Carlo should field weakened teams in premiership games when they occur only days before a champions legaue game.

my preferred starting 11 for next season will be................................. 4-3-3

CECH, Bosingwa, JT, Alex/Ivanovic, A.cole/Zhyrkov, Gourcuff/Diego, Essien, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda/Kalou

Edited by crazy1

4-3-3 Formation

GK: Petr Cech

RB: Branislav Ivanovic CB: Alex CB: John Terry LB: Ashley Cole

CM: Michael Ballack/ John Obi Mikel

CM: Michael Essien CM: Frank Lampard

ST: Salomon Kalou ST: Didier Drogba ST: Nicolas Anelka

This is just based on our current team, with no big signings. And even considering the two names that have seemed most likely for Chelsea to sign (Dario Srna and Yossi Benayoun) I wouldn't particular start either of them. If we do sign any one else then maybe a bigger name could perhaps fit in Anelka/Kalou's role or as a Midfielder with Lamps and Essien would drop back. I hope more youngsters get a chance on the bench and actually get minutes on the field, and should definately play in the earlier stages of the League and FA cup.

1 Big name for us is enough to possibly replace Anelka. Augero is preferred.  :eyebrows:

I hope Hutchingson + Cork can go out for a full season of EPL loan next season. It will be a test for them.

4-3-3 Formation

GK: Petr Cech

RB: Branislav Ivanovic CB: Alex CB: John Terry LB: Ashley Cole

CM: Michael Ballack/ John Obi Mikel

CM: Michael Essien CM: Frank Lampard

ST: Salomon Kalou ST: Didier Drogba ST: Nicolas Anelka

This is just based on our current team, with no big signings. And even considering the two names that have seemed most likely for Chelsea to sign (Dario Srna and Yossi Benayoun) I wouldn't particular start either of them. If we do sign any one else then maybe a bigger name could perhaps fit in Anelka/Kalou's role or as a Midfielder with Lamps and Essien would drop back. I hope more youngsters get a chance on the bench and actually get minutes on the field, and should definately play in the earlier stages of the League and FA cup.

NO place in your squad for Malouda?????????

I think the signings of Benayoun and Srna look likely, personally I welcome the additions of such talented players into the squad as they are versatile and add some depth to it. Though I do expect one major big name signing(Aguero)

The post at the top is a bit ridiculous, can't even read it properly with all the different size text and colour.

Anyway, here we go...

Cech

Bosingwa Terry Alex A.Cole

Essien Lampard Malouda

Anelka Drogba Aguero

-----------------Delac----------------

Hutchinson-Bruma-Mancienne-Van Aanholt

------------Matic------Cork-----------

Stoch---------------------------Kakuta

-----------Borini-Sturridge-----------

Can't go wrong!

Edited by we hate scouse

4-3-3

-------------------------CECH-----------------------

JOSE/IVO------TERRY--------ALEX--------A.COLE

---------------------ESSIEN--------------------------

----------------OZIL-----LAMPARD------------------

---------AGUERO------------MALOUDA------------

-------------------Drogba---------------------------

I would buy Ozil (20-25mil €) and Aguero (40-50mil€).

I would sell Hilario, Belletti, Ferreira, Ballack, J.Cole and maybe Kalou.

Edited by Drogba_Aguero

indeed you are.

Gael Kakuta is the future of this team, i would presume you have no idea what i'm talking about so i won't expand upon that. rolleyes.gif

Whos Kakuta? Sorry i'm so stupid i have no idea of who he is or anything......

So please dont expand, wait...what does expand mean? I'm so confused today tee hee hee......