Josh McEachran Training With First Team

Can't see him making a first team debut this year.

He's what 17?18? He's way to young to be able to cope with this and there are older reserve players that will have to get appearances.Can't see this happening unless he's the new Messi or something

Well according to Neil Bath it is very likely he will make some appearances, not talking about starts but coming on from the bench. Age doesn't always mean much, he has had sessions with the first team since he was 15. The lad is extremely talented, reminds me of Kaka in the way he plays. For anyone who has not seen anything of him, check out this vid and it gives an idea of what he is capable of:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he reminds me alot of jack wilshere he may get some minutes in palace game, cant wait to see him against a decent championship side, so we can see if he looks out of his depth or like jack wilshere in last years emirates cup he could well catch everyone's eye.

Well according to Neil Bath it is very likely he will make some appearances, not talking about starts but coming on from the bench. Age doesn't always mean much, he has had sessions with the first team since he was 15.

I know how talented he looks but I think age is an important factor in our team.I'm convinced we won't see much of him untill 2014 or so.