• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shevchenko....oh eh oh

Shevchenk.... oh eh oh

We bought him from Milan

He is the Fucking Man

Shevchenko .... oh eh oh (repeat)

Blud my nans aunties sisters inbreded father from stepney cud cum up wit sumink better than that.. bredda like you needs to listen to sum kano or sum wiley get sum riddum. you chat 's' bout ez da man he iz shit blud he cudnt hit a barn door.

Edited by Avram Grant = MOSES

Blud my nans aunties sisters inbreded father from stepney cud cum up wit sumink better than that.. bredda like you needs to listen to sum kano or sum wiley get sum riddum. you chat 's' bout ez da man he iz shit blud he cudnt hit a barn door.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe you should buy a dictionary in the January sales mate

bredda's like me?? :huh:

I'm quite ashamed I know what this guy's talking about.

Are you serious?!!?

What is this?

maybe you should buy a dictionary in the January sales mate

bredda's like me?? :huh:

mate,i dont think any dictionary would help.

i'd say hiring a personal english teacher whenever he wants to post something in the forum :thumbsup:

what are you on buddy?

mate,i dont think any dictionary would help.

i'd say hiring a personal english teacher whenever he wants to post something in the forum

i dont no if he will be able to afford it maybe we should all pitch in lol