Next Manager.........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new manager......hmmm wishful thinking after he signed a 4 year deal. i would take anyone ive actually heard of instead of this guy. just watching him makes me think of starting up smoking. any biggish name or ex blue i'll be happy with in this current joke situation.

its daunting thinking i could be 25 by the time hes finishing his last year. please god no.

new manager......hmmm wishful thinking after he signed a 4 year deal. i would take anyone ive actually heard of instead of this guy. just watching him makes me think of starting up smoking. any biggish name or ex blue i'll be happy with in this current joke situation.

its daunting thinking i could be 25 by the time hes finishing his last year. please god no.

Dont say that ollie some of your post's are fucking scary :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Guest Lampards Bitch

And why would we want Ronildinhio? I couldnt put up with his and Joey's fucking show boating. We dont need him.

Right Guard would be the ultimate option. Although I think I could do a job :D lol

Guest Lampards Bitch

He would be a mug IF he got rid of Lampard. He would certianly end up in a padded cell for being insane for getting rid of Lampard.

Any whoo he wants Lampard at Barcelona so he obviously is a choice of his

I can explain all them assists i have actually checked 18 of those assists come from corners 4 from open play.

His goals come from drogba holding them up then he saves all his energy kicks the ball onto a persons ass crack then it

wrong foots the goal keeper then goes in.

What so it's not good getting assists from corners???? That's exactly what we need and what most teams lack some one that can take decent set-pieces.

What happens if we dont play wingers, that means we would get far less corners so that leaves him to assist from open play which he cant. What if drogba does not play no one to hold up the ball so his

goal scoring goes out the window as well.

You have no football knowledge and no tactical knowledge. How many teams play no wingers every week? You just made a pathetic arguement, Lampard is at Chelsea and he is there to stay. He is one of our best player's and you cannot compare him to Drogba like you are because they are tottally different players. Also it is a team game, so we need to work to get corners so lampard can put another one of his perfect crosses in and we can score.