The Special One Beats Them Hard

neel

Mourinho said: "I don't think the referee influenced the result of the game. "I feel sorry the linesman gave offside to Milito when he was facing the goalkeeper in the first five minutes of the game as he was not offside.

"It is really a pity they have such short memories - because one year ago my boys at Chelsea were crying and Barcelona's players were laughing with the referee.

"You cannot compare that with the ref here as the ref here has not influenced the result.

"But the referee at Stamford Bridge put Chelsea out of a final they deserved to play in and gave Barcelona the chance to win the final and everything else they won after that."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2940723/Inter-Milan-3-Barcelona-1.html#ixzz0lhW28Bql

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

materazzi attacked balotelli after the game..

"I saw that Materazzi was attacking him in the players' tunnel and I've never seen anything like it," Ibrahimovic told RAI.

Inter general manager Ernesto Paolillo has vowed to punish Balotelli for his disrespectful gesture in throwing away his shirt.

"Balotelli's gesture was terrible. Just terrible," said Paolillo. "It is something we are going to have to discuss.

"Will he be punished? Absolutely, yes."

Mourinho also blasted Balotelli for his petulant behaviour that marred Inter's famous victory.

i read this thread and then this comment this morning

speaking about the apparent war of words in the tunnel after the game with Xavi

emo6.gif

Respect

"I think it is very hard to lose, especially for somebody who is not used to losing," he explained.

"Even I am like this. It is the characteristic of somebody who almost always wins.

"For a team which is used to always winning, it is not easy. But this is football.

"I love Xavi and can never have any problems with him. I have known him for so long and love him.

"When I went to salute him in the tunnel at the end of the game, he spoke about the referee and I said he must

have been talking about the referee (Tom Henning) Ovrebo from Chelsea-Barcelona last season, not this game.

"But there can never be a problem between us. He is fantastic."

i have and had my faults with him but these are just classic

i read this thread and then this comment this morning

speaking about the apparent war of words in the tunnel after the game with Xavi

emo6.gif

i have and had my faults with him but these are just classic

Cant wait for the return leg at Barca

• 2 weeks later...
Jose Mourinho claims he would be ‘very happy’ to guide Inter Milan to their first Champions League final in over 40 years, but says semi-final opponents Barcelona are ‘obsessed’ with winning the tournament. Mourinho takes his Inter side to the Nou Camp on Wednesday looking to defend their 3-1 first leg lead from last week at the San Siro hopeful of progressing to the final at the Bernabeu on May 22.

However, while the Portuguese tactician, who guided Porto to Champions League success in 2004, is playing down his own desire to lift the trophy, he feels Barca are desperate given that the final will take place in the home of their deadly rivals Real Madrid.

“I can’t say for me it is a personal dream [to win the Champions League] as I have won it before but I want to win it for Inter as it is more than 40 years since they got to the final,” said Mourinho.

“If I can help Mr Moratti [Massimo Moratti, the Inter president], if I can help the players and if I can contribute a little bit as coach to achieve this dream then I would be very happy.”

On Barcelona, he added: “It is not a dream for Barca, it is obsession. The obsession is reaching the final in Madrid.

“It’s one thing to follow a dream, it’s another to have an obsession. For Barca it is an obsession.”

source:Champions League football blog

Legend. He knows exactly what to say in order to wind up the opposition and psyche them out before a big game!