Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

We all know that this is a must win and that if we don't win this one our title hopes are as good as over,but I believe that just 3 points won't be enough.We need an emphatic victory with 3 or 4 goals scored to boost our goal difference and our morale.A deflected shot in the last 4 minutes just won't be good enough.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Chelsea had won the EPL in the last 3 seaons...but it really did, since United are always winning and Chelsea losing.

Chelsea went 50 years without winning the league before 2005. This is the most succesfull squad this club has ever seen. 2 league titles, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 2 Community shields. Could add another League title and another FA Cup over the next few weeks. That would make 10 trophys in 5 years. Don't sound like losing to me. lol!

Raging after the Spurds collapsed in typical fashion and Man Utd were granted their customary two penalties.

Absolutely massive game tomorrow. Under pressure, two points behind, against a tough Stoke team and without our inspirational captain, time to show that we really want this league.

Good boost to have Ivanovic and Cole back, not sure though how Zhirkov will do playing infield more.

We have a lot of pressure after Man Utd beat Spurs...

We must have a lot of concentrate in this game....

I think we can win against Stoke but not know that is the game gonna be fun?

Edited by wa-poke

Thats why I believe Chelsea shoud get rid off Lampard, Terry, Ballack and Drogba, because they are losers. They are great players, but since 2006, they are losing big things.

doh.gif

LOL.

When I said get rid off, its not necessarily sell them all, but at least decrease their influence in the team. Ryan Giggs, Scholes and Neville have been playing at MU since 200 years ago, but they are players that play some games, and start some games on the bench.

Drogba, Lampard and Terry are all world class players, but Chelsea cant ask them too much anymore. I think its time for they share the main role in the team with fresh faces.

LOL.

That reads like you are taking back your previous statement and is backtracking.

Thats why I believe Chelsea shoud get rid off Lampard, Terry, Ballack and Drogba, because they are losers.

I very much doubt that you are a Chelsea fan, calling 'losers' our legends and our best players.. even a Man Utd or a Arsenal fan wouldn't say that.

With Ballack I'm afraid I have to agree, maybe it would we better if we sell him, but calling Lamps, Terry and Drogba losers is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard from a Chelsea fan.

Edited by blackjack

It's a game we MUST win, and I'm sure we will, comfortably.

I still remember Lampsy's late minute winner last season, we were losing 0-1 until 87th minutes! I hope we won't find it that hard again.

God dont think the nerves could take it!

Need a good ole win to boost the goal diff..if not just a sodding win! None of this draw/loose/bottle it shit

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm a little bit nervous but c'mon we've won with them twice already, we are playing on Stamford and we lost our last game. We always play better at Bridge and we always rise after failure, cos we are the mighty Blues! COME ON Chelsea! Let's win it with style!