Roman must be happy

zolayes

Well I certainly am. Not just with the results but more the style and flair we are playing with .. To see the blue

shirts flooding forward at speed reminded me of the Gullit days . After the disappointments of December the

performances have shown we have a great squad and a great new manager.. All done without the spending

everyone expected . The next step I expect will be more opportunities for the future stars ,,,Sturridge . Matic ,

Bruma ,Makuta and others. If we do hit another blip KEEP THE FAITH .....the future is Blue and not Pale

blue .blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the future is Blue and not Pale

blue .blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

which is why it's a good thing man-utd knocked them out of the league cup last night.

the damage has been done with united in terms of trophy's etc, but because city are basically trying to replicate what roman has done for us means the better they get the smaller we get.

All that happened last night was that Citeh learnt it takes more than just money to be successful.

They might have thought they were the 'new Chelsea' but they need to remember they were round about mid-table obscurity when their windfall came. We were already establishing ourselves in the Champions League and the finances were all we lacked to compete realistically for the title. Well, Citeh have had the money for what? A year and a half now? And they won't even have a Mickey Mouse cup to show for it at the end of the season.

As for us, we look full of confidence, completely convincing and right now both the Premier League and FA Cup are well within our own control - pretty bloody scary to feel this optimistic though, lol.

When Roman came, we were labeled in that same position.

And looking at the what happened when Citeh came into money you can see why people hated us - to an extent. My point is, our starting position when we got the money was poles apart from Citeh's and they're actually demonstrating it takes more than just a couple of hundred million to make a club successful.

Oh,and Robinho's bored already and done the off, lol.

I beleive he will only be happy when we retain the league and more Happy when we win the Champions League.

Right now, we are playing good but nothing to get excited about as there is a lot to play in the season. Our last few matches are tougher compared to Arsenal and Man Utd. Hence im keeping my fingers crossed.