Chelsea vs Watford

BlueLion.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, very good performance. Okay, it was only Watford and we had a good team out in fairness, but considering we've hardly been playing like we're capable of, it's a great result against a team in decent form under Mackay. That should do our confidence the world of good. Lampard was very good, Sturridge took his chances and Zhirkov was excellent.

Very, very good performance. Okay, it was only Watford and we had a good team out in fairness, but considering we've hardly been playing like we're capable of, it's a great result against a team in decent form under Mackay.

Agree!!! Mean look at us last year against Southend we were shocking!!

Everything seemed to work.We were pretty much playing the way we had been until December came.Everyone was up for it and just all round great performance and so happy for Sturridge.And defintly towards the end so much confident,everyone kicking them from everywhere lol and a clean sheet :D

Watford fans though hahah 'we're gana win 4-3'.. credit to their fans and all.

Dont get who has the rights though is it just ITV at the mo?

Edited by Laylabelle

Very pleased with that result. Superb goal from Frankie and I thought Daniel put in a good performance, pitty he didn't play for the full 90 minutes as I think he could have scored again and got the hat trick. Just hope this is how mean to go on for 2010.

Missed the game, my first in about 7 seasons. Pretty annoyed, i dont have internet connection where im staying for my holiday. Happy with the result, good work lads.

Edited by Steve.

Missed the game, my first in about 7 seasons. Pretty annoyed, i dont have internet connection where im staying for my holiday. Happy with the result, good work lads.

You probably wouldn't have found a stream anyway. I was online all game looking for a stream only to find one with 3 minutes remaining... It's on Setanta sports on Wednesday morning at 12:45am...