Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siguru(from palermo) hasn't signed for PSG for nothing !!!

he's friend with Pastore, he said he's waiting for him!!!

And tomorrow PSG are in London for Emirates Tournament!!! HAHA

Keep your job on Modric

Stop dreamin' my london friends haha

Pastore is comin' to Paris!!!

44 M€ and 5 years deal for a 400000 € wage/month haha

I'm so happy!!!

It's nearly official!!!

probably is. But don't count your chickens yet, considering Pastore himself has said in a statement he doesn't know where he is going

Stop dreamin' my london friends haha

Pastore is comin' to Paris!!!

44 M€ and 5 years deal for a 400000 € wage/month haha

I'm so happy!!!

It's nearly official!!!

in your dreams only...

ok you'll see I'm not trolling at all Go to this link :My link psg forum you'll see

I'm listening to RMC sport (french radio) they're saying right now it's done deal.

and Palermo president is saying its all made up and if anything Pastore will join chelsea. Until he is wearing PSG shirt, believe nothing

ok you'll see I'm not trolling at all Go to this link :My link psg forum you'll see

I'm listening to RMC sport (french radio) they're saying right now it's done deal.

Wow 168 pages, I thought we were bad. Hopefully we'll leave you all heartbroken and get that thread locked :eyebrows:

PSG director Leonardo was asked on Thursday whether his club had sealed a deal for Pastore, but he said there "is nothing concrete".

Wow 168 pages, I thought we were bad. Hopefully we'll leave you all heartbroken and lock that thread :eyebrows:

haha LOOOL

But that shows why Pastore has signed for PSG

Pastore means to you just another star around others you're spoiled chelsky fans.

now it's our turn to shine!!!

Pastore at PSG is GOD

Pastore at Chelsky is just a young star player yet to play

that's the difference which changed everything!