Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea midfield target Javier Pastore is just hours away from a move away from Palermo, according to club patron Maurizio Zamparini.

The Serie 'A' side confirmed last week that an offer of at least €45 million had been made by both Paris St. Germain and Chelsea, according to Football Italia, with a decision now imminent over the player's future.

"I will only talk after the sale is completed," Zamparini told Sky Sport Italia earlier today.

"We're finishing it off now, so we're just hours away from sealing a deal. I can talk in a few hours."

Reports in the Italian media claim PSG are hot favourites to secure the player's signature, having already signed Momo Sissoko and Jeremy Menez from Italy this summer.

http://au.sports.yah...-pastore-talks/

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas has told club owner Roman Abramovich he'd welcome the capture of the Argentina international and Palermo chiefs have gone public declaring the Blues favourites to land the midfielder.

Tuttosport says Zamparini and Abramovich have already held talks over the deal and the Italian went so far as to offer his home in Florence for the Russian to use.

If negotiations run smoothly, Zamparini can see Palermo taking Chelsea players on-loan in the future.

"Offers his home"? lol

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and scouring Google for latest updates. I hope we get him. If we could get a winger too, that'll be perfect. Preferably a right footed winger. Both the wingers we've been linked to are left footed - Hulk and Adam Johnson. But I would take Robben back anytime.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and scouring Google for latest updates. I hope we get him. If we could get a winger too, that'll be perfect. Preferably a right footed winger. Both the wingers we've been linked to are left footed - Hulk and Adam Johnson. But I would take Robben back anytime.

ive said it before and ill say it again. . . Bring back robbie :)