Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Guest justin_3d

After the appointment of Steve Holland I think that will be addressed and youngsters.

But otherwise I do not think Kakuta will be back soon in Chelsea. Rather will also be loaned.

Dos Santos on truly have not heard anything about it. I do not know where this is your interest to him.

I hope we play more youngsters, otherwise i would be disappointing.

Cause i wanted Carlo out only for this. And if we don't improve our youth play time in the new season, then i don't think we have made much of a change with the new coach.

Just spend more money, which Carlo could have done.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we play more youngsters, otherwise i would be disappointing.

Cause i wanted Carlo out only for this. And if we don't improve our youth play time in the new season, then i don't think we have made much of a change with the new coach.

Just spend more money, which Carlo could have done.

This issue may be with two answers?

Is the problem really was in Carlo Ancelotti, or perhaps we should ask how many teenagers were ready for first team? Perhaps only Josh McEachran who showed good things when he was given a chance to shine.And I think Ancelotti was not fired just because they had young, and because they build on last year's performance and does not satisfy the claims of the owner. If purely hypothetically assume that Boas win trophies with Chelsea, but have young can we say that his work is a failure or wrong assignment?

Guest justin_3d

This issue may be with two answers?

Is the problem really was in Carlo Ancelotti, or perhaps we should ask how many teenagers were ready for first team? Perhaps only Josh McEachran who showed good things when he was given a chance to shine.And I think Ancelotti was not fired just because they had young, and because they build on last year's performance and does not satisfy the claims of the owner. If purely hypothetically assume that Boas win trophies with Chelsea, but have young can we say that his work is a failure or wrong assignment?

If he wins trophies like Carlo, a FA and premier, it won't be much of a difference.

If he wins the CL, then yeah will be big difference.

And if he wins a Carling, FA or PL with more youth, then yes will make a difference.

But if we fall under the same standards as Carlo did in his first year with little youth, then nothing changed.

If he wins trophies like Carlo, a FA and premier, it won't be much of a difference.

If he wins the CL, then yeah will be big difference.

And if he wins a Carling, FA or PL with more youth, then yes will make a difference.

But if we fall under the same standards as Carlo did in his first year with little youth, then nothing changed.

I do not know whether it will surprise anyone with their mind, but I think the most important Boas to which the value is to make the team for the future.

I think if it changes the offspring even if they win the trophy his work will be assessed as positive.

Now I do not know how to proceed Roman Abramovich, if still not satisfy his ambitions, but I think most important is that - to bring a new generation of Chelsea to replace the old dog

Guest justin_3d

I do not know whether it will surprise anyone with their mind, but I think the most important Boas to which the value is to make the team for the future.

I think if it changes the offspring even if they win the trophy his work will be assessed as positive.

Now I do not know how to proceed Roman Abramovich, if still not satisfy his ambitions, but I think most important is that - to bring a new generation of Chelsea to replace the old dog

True that.

True that.

I know that for most fans is the most important trophy to be won instantly, but I will be far more happy to see how guys like McEachran, Sturridge, Van Aanholt, George Savile, Billy Clifford are imposed gradually, although at the expense of trophies .

Guest justin_3d

I know that for most fans is the most important trophy to be won instantly, but I will be far more happy to see how guys like McEachran, Sturridge, Van Aanholt, George Savile, Billy Clifford are imposed gradually, although at the expense of trophies .

:goodpost:

Guest justin_3d

Incredibily overrated, The £50m price tag is laughable.

I don't think he is overrated.

For that price he is a better buy then Torres and A. Carrol.

Just that i don't like to see the club spending so much. I was against Torres, and I am against Pastore cause of their big cost.

But if you tell me Pastore, Torres, or Carrol, I would gladly spend the 50 on Pastore.

Guest justin_3d

I'd rather buy Nasri for a reasonable price than splash out £50 million on a player who has had merely a good season in a league nowhere near as competitive as the Premier League.

Yeah that is what everyone thought about Torres, just cause he played in a competitive league, and so far is the biggest flop!

50 mill on Pastore is less of a risk then Torres.

How can a player who can't even break into the Argentinean midfield (over Banega and fucking Cambiasso) cost 50m? doh.gif

I thought the same, but I think the problem is with their coach.

They started against Bolivia with 3 defensive midfielders !!!! Di Maria was on the bench and Cambiasso was playing...and Aguero was on the bench and Lavezzi ( Jesus, that man is really awful) was playing.

Argentineans cant even produce decent managers, thats why Maradona was their coach in last WC. Which is laughable.