How are we going to cope with our injury crisis?

Blueboy

Let's hope we're good enough for the game against Arsenal...As i said, our backs are vital in our attacking play and what will Ferreira make of it? Hasn't played much games lately, so i hope he can cope with the pressure of his first starts of the season against teams like City, Arsenal and Porto...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard is almost certain not to play against Arsenal as it stands now, he'll be out for3 weeks. Drogba is bit unclear, depending on the fact if he has fractured or bruised ribs and how bad the damage exactly is:unsure:.

I wouldnt be worried too much about JT, from what I heard on 5-live he failed a late fitness test, so that itself tells me he could have played against Brazil. Even if he did missthe Wolves game we have Alex who's just returned who was outstanding last season in place of Carvalho.

I'm not worried about Arsenal either....even with our current injuries we are the only squad thats capable of getting through a few weeks with several key players out.

My linkhttp://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

Everyone gets injuries, Arsenal have Van Persie out for over a month. At the end of the day we do have cover, they must be good enough because they are registered with a team like Chelsea in the first place. That's what a 'squad' is for. We seem to get injuries all the time and these threads every season but so does like everyone else. Its part n parcel of todays game. We'll cope, i'm sure.

if you read the press arsenal have an injury crisis.van persie out.hmmmmmm we have a few more than them.ps JT will be back,probally rested v wolves though.

Well, following the link mentioned by Aesthetic Relic, all injured arsenal players except Djourou and RVP who are long-time absents, are expected to return for the game against Chelsea.

Hope we don't get more inuries due to the international friendlies however!

Edited by Blueboy