Chelsea Chants

Ray.

Guys, I need some help with chants that we sing during the matches. I'm trying to learn a new one or two for each match that I go to. At the moment, I feel I should know the following.

Carefree

Who's That Team They Call the Chelsea

Flying High

Celery

We all follow the Chelsea

10 Men Went to Mow

When the Blues Go Steaming In

Hello Hello We are the Chelsea Boys

You Are My Chelsea

Blue is the Colour (I consider this more an anthem, than a chant)

Fuck 'em all

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea....

Bouncy Bouncy

I know there are loads more and am trying to listen to 'em on Chelsea Fanchants, so that I can get a feel for them and listen to the ones that are relavent today.

What do you consider to be the most important ones?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I need some help with chants that we sing during the matches. I'm trying to learn a new one or two for each match that I go to. At the moment, I feel I should know the following.

Carefree

Who's That Team They Call the Chelsea

Flying High

Celery

We all follow the Chelsea

10 Men Went to Mow

When the Blues Go Steaming In

Hello Hello We are the Chelsea Boys

You Are My Chelsea

Blue is the Colour (I consider this more an anthem, than a chant)

Fuck 'em all

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea....

Bouncy Bouncy

I know there are loads more and am trying to listen to 'em on Chelsea Fanchants, so that I can get a feel for them and listen to the ones that are relavent today.

What do you consider to be the most important ones?

Apart from the player chants and songs about our rivals that is all you will really need to know for home games, by sitting in the MHL you will get the jist of them very quickly, if you are planning on away games as well there are some more which only really get an airing on the road

Follow, Follow, Follow,

There was only two minutes to go,

It was Wayne Bridge's Goal,

That sent us out of control,

And sent the Arsenal out of Euro....

If you're standing,

On a corner,

With a red scarf,

Round your neck,

Chelsea boys,

Will come and get ya,

And we'll break,

Your f*****g neck,

La la la la,

La la la la,

La la la la,

La la la..

We All Follow The Chelsea,

Over land and sea (and Leicester)

Onnnntooo vi-ic-toreee...

Matthew Harding's blue army,

(We hate TottenComham),

(We hate Tottenham),

(We hate Tottenham),

Matthew Harding's blue army...

Come along Come along,Come along and sing this song

were the boys in blue

Divison 2

and we wont be here for long

Apart from the player chants and songs about our rivals that is all you will really need to know for home games, by sitting in the MHL you will get the jist of them very quickly, if you are planning on away games as well there are some more which only really get an airing on the road

Follow, Follow, Follow,

There was only two minutes to go,

It was Wayne Bridge's Goal,

That sent us out of control,

And sent the Arsenal out of Euro....

If you're standing,

On a corner,

With a red scarf,

Round your neck,

Chelsea boys,

Will come and get ya,

And we'll break,

Your f*****g neck,

La la la la,

La la la la,

La la la la,

La la la..

Over land and sea (and Leicester)

Onnnntooo vi-ic-toreee...

(We hate TottenComham),

(We hate Tottenham),

(We hate Tottenham),

Matthew Harding's blue army...

Come along Come along,Come along and sing this song

were the boys in blue

Divison 2

and we wont be here for long

Cheers mate, I appreicate your knowledge and have learnt some of these already. I heard an interesting one before the Tottenham game, and I think it was called Chelsea Allouette, based on the French Song Allouette.

Its very long winded, and i really wouldnt worry about learning it you will very rarely hear it apart from the pubs and the lock ins after a euro away game, there are so many songs which are rarely sung nowadays that most of our fans wouldnt know them as long as you know the main ones you will be fine.

Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a wonkey eye (Oh she had a wonkey eye) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a broken nose (Oh she had a broken nose) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a hair lip (Oh she had a hair lip) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a double chin (Oh she had a double chin) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had 48s (Oh she had 48s) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she VD (Oh she had VD) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she has a hairy arse (Oh she had a hairy arse) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she a club foot (Oh she a club foot) A club foot (A club foot) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Have you seen a Gooner wife? (Have you seen a Gooner wife?) A club foot (A club foot) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Chelsea! (clap clap clap), Chelsea! (clap clap clap), Chelsea!

It involves one bloke being th leader of the song as such and the rest repeating it

, this will prob show it better as you can see its during a euro away lock in

Chelsea Ranger

I wanna be a Chelsea Ranger

I wanna live a life of danger

I wanna beat yids every week

Chase them up and down the street

Heres do the girl that I love best

Every night I suck her breast

Shag her standing

Shag her lying

If She had wings

I'd shag her flying

Now she's dead

Not forgotten

Dig her up

Shag her rotten

Woaaaaaaaaaaaah Chelsea

Woaaaaaaaaaaaah Chelsea

I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals, for Chelsea

We love you Chelsea we do

This is like Alouette were one man leads and the rest repeat what he says!

Kalou

He came in from the Ivory Coast Kalou Kalou

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu Mutu

He crossed the ball in from the left

It landed right on Riise's head

That's why we love Salomon Kalou

Torres

He's half a boy, he's half a girl Torres Torres

He looks just like a transvestite Torres Torres

He wears a frock, he loves the cock

He sells his arse on Albert Dock

Fernando Torres, Carraghers bit on the side

Liverpool

Fuck off Liverpool FC

Heysel and Hillsboroughs your history

And we don't give a fuck about your Stevie G

John terry got the captaincy

Liverpool 2

Sign on, sign on

With a pen in your hand

Cos you'll never get a job

You'll never get a job

Liverpool 3

In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums

You look in the dustbin for something to eat

You find a dead rat and you think its a treat

In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums

Your mums on the game and your dads in the nick

You can't get a job cos your to fucking thick

In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums

Liverpool 4

In the dark back streets of Liverpool

Where the Mile ends never been

Lies a mutilated body of a Scouser

Where the North stand kicked him in

To hell with Man City

To hell with Liverpool

We'll fight fight fight for the Chelsea

Till we win the football league...Again!

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing bubbles

Pretty bubbles in the air

they fly so high, they reach the sky

and like West Ham they fade and die

Tottenham always running

Arsenal running to

Were the Chelsea boot boys

And were running after you

Chelsea

Chelsea

Chelsea

Knees up

Knees up Mother Brown

Knees up Mother Brown

Under the table you must go

Ee i ee i ee i oh

If I catch you bending

I'll saw your legs right off

Knees up, knees Up

Don't get the breeze up

Knees up Mother Brown

Oh My, What a rotten song

What a rotten song

Oh, What a rotten song

Oh My, What a rotten song

What a rotten singers too

Chelsea *clap clap clap*

Chelsea *clap clap clap*

Chelsea Aggro

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley

Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury

Shank said no I don't think so

But I've heard of the Chelsea Aggro

la la la la

la la la la

la la la la la la

la la la la la la la

I've heard of the Chelsea Aggro

Chelsea Aggro Chelsea Aggro hello hello

Edited by we hate scouse

Thanks guys, another couple that have just occurred to me are Zigger Zagger Zigger Zagger Oi! Oi! Oi! which is another call and response and there also one to the tune of Wild Rover (it was used in the We all love Clover advert) Looks as though I've got plenty to be getting on with. I owe you one.

Yep, I'm sure i've heard that one too, LMAO :lol: What a classic

I'm having trouble finding the lyrics to No Nay Never (Wild Rover) which I'm sure we sang at the QPR game the other night. I know there are different variants for different teams.

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea, Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea, Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea,

That one might take you a while to learn ;)

Yep, I think I've just about got the hang of that one....On the other hand, Oh dear remind me what the words again, i've momentarily forgotten them..... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Blueray

IMHO the best way to hear all the chants not just your usual home lot is to go to a euro away game they are fantastic days and i would recommened everyone ensuring they get to at least one in their lifetime, for the cost of 4 home match tickets you can go to a euro away game with the club.. ( the best way for your first as all the organising is done for you)

IMHO the best way to hear all the chants not just your usual home lot is to go to a euro away game they are fantastic days and i would recommened everyone ensuring they get to at least one in their lifetime, for the cost of 4 home match tickets you can go to a euro away game with the club.. ( the best way for your first as all the organising is done for you)

I'm taking one step at a time at the moment. This might sound really silly and corny, but this journey that i'm venturing on, i.e. becoming a Chelsea Supporter and a football supporter in general is a big step for me. I'm really just finding my feet at the moment. I'm planning on going to my first UK away game to Aston Villa next month. I know my family aren't going to be too keen as I know what their reaction will be, that I might get hurt. For fucks sake i'm 35 years old i'm capable of looking after myself. I'll hopefully from now onwards be able to get to some more UK away games and then maybe think about going to something abroad. As I say just taking it one step at a time.

Of course there will always be trouble at the football it kicked off against qpr but mostly away from the ground just handbags near the ground....if you are looking for trouble at football you will get it but if you are wearing a footie shirt etc they are not interested and there is no chance of you getting done in. So glad my family are not like that although i still dont think my dad has told my mum about marseille away in 2000 when we got tear gassed in the away end lol, she would have completly freaked out seeing as i was 12.

I wasnt trying to presurise you into going asap but just advising how good an experience it is and something you could enjoy in the future.... i would avoid west ham and spurs away and prob burnley away as a new fan as these will be intimidating esp if your not used to it and travelling on your own. The likes of blakburn, bolton, hull etc are the perfect away games to get you involved in the away days.